Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

On 10/11/2021 at 4:56 PM, PaganMegan said:

One of the things I loved about Gargoyles.

The villain DIDN'T surround himself with idiots, and when they had advice, HE LISTENED!

And he never, EVER made the same mistake twice.

Up to and including saying "You know what? This fight is over. You helped me when I needed it, so, I'm calling it quits."

Victor von DOOM! could learn a thing or two from David Xanatos

?!

David Xanatos has not only read the Evil Overlord List - he helped write it. ::P:  (I think that he even says something like that at one point - Xanatos is trope aware.)

Then he realized that being an evil overlord is just plain too much work, and he has a family on the way.

Which goblin?

Asking for a friend. ::P:

Marauder Miniatures (a now defunct GW offshoot) had a trollslayer that was stark naked, but you could only see it from the back - he had a very full beard.

image.png.325988fdacdd0039c9ee31f8530afbbb.png

She's WEARING  panties!

Of COURSE I was going to put a pink heart on it!

It was that or scarlet lips! ::P:

Makes sense.

The Auld Grump

• Like 9

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Happened Wednesday trivia for October 13th:

• 1881 – First known conversation in modern Hebrew occurred by lexicographer Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.

• 1892 – The first comet discovered by photographic means by Edward Emerson Barnard.
  • 1908 – Margaret Travers Symons burst into the UK parliament and became the first woman to speak there.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, vejlin said:

👀 It's been a while. I wonder how much things have changed since I was last here.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, vejlin said:

😀 Nice to see a familiar face. It's been way too long.

Yah, there's not many of old faces around here anymore. Still, allot of the new faces (too you anyways) are pretty cool thou.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Hello!  What have you been up to?

Biggest change is that Beekeepers is gone, but a lot of the faces are the same. 

Hit some major mental illness issues in the very close family, which sort of consumed a bunch of years.

But I apparently am back to having the surplus energy to check in on the randomness.

• Like 10

Just watched Blue Origins second successful commercial launch with passengers.

They make it look so simple, even though it's not.

Shatner is now the worlds oldest space traveler, and he is almost out of words to describe the experience.

We'll know it is in fact routine when they announce a schedule for operations and are able to actually stick to it, weather permitting.

GEM

And now I'm going back to bed as their launch was earlier than my customary rising time.

• Like 8

Tomorrow, I get to wait around my office because I *have* to have a meeting with a member of management about gear. Of course, since most of our company works graveyard, we have to come in during late business hours because that's when management is there. Most of us get off between 6am and 8:30am, so makes perfect sense to have us come in between 10am and 6:30pm. On days most of us work. :rolleyes:

• Sad 9

2 hours ago, vejlin said:

👀 It's been a while. I wonder how much things have changed since I was last here.

Hi there,

I used to go by the name Xherman1964, changed it to Glitterwolf after a problem with my account.

This problem also causes my history to be wrong, I joined in 2013 not in 2015 like it says now.

I believe we have met in a few threads back then.

Anyway,

Welcome back and I do hope you have fun.

A few things changed, the most important one, no more politics/sensitive topics..

Glad you're here, the more the merrier!

• Like 7