• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, TripleH said:

image.png.57c7f0789f5a5a89bc56e7250d4b3f14.png

My reaction to this was... Different...

14 hours ago, ShadowRaven said:

and now my pathfinder group is discussing sex and consent, in character...Strange people. But I love them. 

Honestly, you have a game that can make people into your "friends" and/or control their actions. This is an interesting topic to discuss both in and out of game with those elements... :upside:

Last night, I read Ring. Like, the book that The Ring is based on. I've read it before but not for a long time. I also own Spiral, which I might read this week. I also have a lot of the various manga versions of the stories. It's interesting how there's little hints about stuff that gets explored in the sequel but I was never interested in Loop. Too weird for me.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kristof65 said:

In my late 20s during the mid 1990s, I worked at a Family Fun Center (mini golf, go-karts, arcade) with a lot of teenagers. 

So one day one of the 16 year old cashiers asks me why I'm in such a good mood, and I tell her "Going to see the Styx concert tonight" to which her reply is "Who's Styx."  That was the first time I ever felt old, and I was only 11 years older than she was. 

In some respects, it’s easier to have no connection at all to pop culture.  It’s pretty much a given that I’ve heard of no musical group, don’t know which football team won the Stanley Cup in the most recent World Series, and haven’t watched a TV show on regular TV since 1988.

On top of that, I’m usually either playing with toy soldiers, or thinking about playing with toy soldiers, so I only feel old when my knees are creaking after a tango lesson. ::D:

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Rob Dean said:

It’s pretty much a given that I’ve heard of no musical group, don’t know which football team won the Stanley Cup in the most recent World Series, and haven’t watched a TV show on regular TV since 1988.

Why would they give a soccer team a cup for winning the World Series of Poker?

In other concerns, it's three more days until Trick or Treat night in my community... and the current bag I bought to replace the previous one is already looking mighty sparse... *sigh* I have to go buy more candy...

• Haha 11

My apologies for not reading the last few pages. Things have gotten worse. to make a long story short. I have a new store manager. She is not fully trained, so I have to run the store.... I am no where near trained either. She has to get more training, next week is inventory the same day as my youngest sons concession stand that i hep him with. I have asked off and I got was 'we will see' we are two people down, both key holders so that just leaves three, that includes the new store, who knows how to do things, but has not gotten the training yet. she use to run the store many years ago, so she knows a lot, but things have changed. My level of stress is at an all time high. I am hoping to get to go see Ludo tomorrow night for paint night. ok. I hope everyone else is having a great week. or at least a better week than myself. this has been a crappy week and next promises to be worse. 

• Sad 17

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

It is national black cat day, so if you are lucky enough to be owned by one, give them some extra treats!

Agreed!  More skritches and treats for all inky feline overlords!  

Let's just not mention the stolen brushes, destroyed knitting and that one cat named after a Norse God that now deliberately stands in the wet pallette so I have to clean his paw :rolleyes:

270021220_IMG_20210909_1544303582.thumb.jpg.817d4f31b735ab3141d8b39f092b6edb.jpg

IMG_20210721_164539123.thumb.jpg.2797c19d10e969697ece93535d5ffb6b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

10 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

I tried explaining to Zero that he’s only half black so no extra treats. He was not amused. 

C871C862-1F6D-4710-88FB-AF7C63283672.thumb.jpeg.9efc55a637e3693a0ce8e981b48e9cab.jpeg

Zero is a such a handsome boy! :wub::wub::wub:

As someone whose forum name literally means "Blackcat" in Japanese, I hereby officially donate my share of treats to Zero. He deserves nothing less.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

"Because I'm half black that means you only need to give me half as many extra treats."

"But twice as often."

GEM

1 hour ago, Kuroneko said:

Zero is a such a handsome boy! :wub::wub::wub:

As someone whose forum name literally means "Blackcat" in Japanese, I hereby officially donate my share of treats to Zero. He deserves nothing less.

Zero got his treats.

And since one cannot treat just one, Mikan got some as well. 

68C26C58-8B7E-4BA4-A800-DAA8EBA0D295.thumb.jpeg.83e59e5696a65327c00b68dcd6b42e14.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 12