VAMPIRE HUNTER'S STEAMWAGON By GLITTERWOLF

Glitterwolf

13 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good work!

You know you started an arms race though, right? The vampires are gonna start spending some time (and they've got a fair bit of that) finding a way to counter this thing.::D:

Thank you!

The Undead might have some big stuff to do just that.

Some examples of stuff to come in the future.

500538901_Schermafbeelding2021-05-24115548.jpg.f31ffa78e2c65757cbf9a52eeafedd45.jpg1627649121_Schermafbeelding2021-05-24115657.jpg.e0c355c36d8a0a2aad1ea898a2cbe739.jpg822016504_Schermafbeelding2021-05-24115749.jpg.97569794ab957745138a18d2fb9f999b.jpg884474820_Schermafbeelding2021-05-24115816.jpg.f94ae6699fc59e3dac422868cd7939e9.jpg

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

Just FANTASTIC!

Thank you!

Glad you like it!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Iridil said:

You've been busy! Great painting and I really like the layout of the screen - splendid diorama - inspiring!

Thank you I really appreciate it!

Currently working on a smaller piece. Hope to be able to show it soon.

1 hour ago, Mkgallerystudio said:

I really like Your art direction

Thanks !

Glad you like what you see here, although I wonder if I really have a style.

I tend to build and paint different things, most of the time the somewhat evil/dark minis.

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Thanks !

Glad you like what you see here, although I wonder if I really have a style.

I tend to build and paint different things, most of the time the somewhat evil/dark minis.

What I see in Your work is very individual use of color and volume. It takes a brave approach to do Your own thing in a world of paintjob copycats 🙂

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mkgallerystudio said:

What I see in Your work is very individual use of color and volume. It takes a brave approach to do Your own thing in a world of paintjob copycats 🙂

Thank you for that!

It might help that I do not play the games, I just paint and create armies for fun, make up my own stories and army composition.

So I do not feel "bound" by the official colourschemes and such.

• Like 1

Unbelievably rad and incredibly detailed! Fantastic job setting the scene with minis from all sources. Enter this scene into competitions. 

Between the vampires and the hunters, the mad scientists are just going to be raking in the cash!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Unbelievably rad and incredibly detailed! Fantastic job setting the scene with minis from all sources. Enter this scene into competitions. 

Between the vampires and the hunters, the mad scientists are just going to be raking in the cash!

Thanks!

Oh I'm certain there is profit to be made for the Mad Scientists, Tinkerers and what about the Priests? Selling those holy books, barrels of Holy Water and crucifixes.

• Like 1