Bringing Back Ed Shirts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, haldir said:

Is there still a way to get one of these?

I can’t find it on Zazzle. That was the site they were available on. Off the top of my head I can’t remember who uploaded the image. 

I would wear a Ron shirt also. 

23 hours ago, haldir said:

Is there still a way to get one of these?

No... but I'll explain why. 

So that was all done, of course, on my own initiative and (initially) at my own expense.  The things I do for stupid laughs.  The original 4 shirts were made by Entripy.  After not getting any answer as to whether Reaper wanted it or not, and with time running out, I put the design up on Zazzle so enough people could get them in time for Celebration Ed at RCon.  That went well, and since it was never my intention to make money off it or anything then I gave the design over so Reaper could do anything they wanted with it.  The last I heard anything about it, Ed said during one of the Terrain Tusedays that they were doing some shirts up for the trade shows, Covid happened after that and there were no shows, haven't heard a peep since.

So I don't own the design anymore.  No paperwork was signed or anything, just a verbal agreement, but I'm a goblin of my word so I won't be putting the design back up.  Reaper will either make some, or not make some, at their own discretion.  But, presently, there exists no way to obtain any new I <3 Ed Sculpts shirts, mugs, comfy blankets, etc.  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

So, I (potentially) own a collector's item. Cool!::D:

Shoulda bought a mug, m8.  I think I'm the only one who did, now they're Ultra Super Rare.  

edmug.jpg.c76d563aa0f43d94fef8eafe606ac17d.jpg

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

No... but I'll explain why. 

But, presently, there exists no way to obtain any new I <3 Ed Sculpts shirts, mugs, comfy blankets, etc.  

So what you're saying it that goblin made "I Ed Sculpt" shirts are truly legitimate business, and that the non-goblin made ones are bootleg?

Did... did I fall into a  parallel dimension  or something?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
56 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

So what you're saying it that goblin made "I Ed Sculpt" shirts are truly legitimate business, and that the non-goblin made ones are bootleg?

Did... did I fall into a  parallel dimension  or something?

The first batch of four (The two I sent to Ed and Ron, plus the two for me and Guindyloo) are authentic originals.  The other shirts and whatever from my Zazzle are authentic reproductions.  And if Reaper ever puts them up on their own merch sites, then those would be Official Authentic Merch.  Thus, in this system, there are no bootlegs.  But if you see somebody in an "I <3 Ed Scalps" shirt then probably that's a fake.  

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4