Dark Ritual in the temple of evil badness.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few pictures of the completed temple dungeon level. Most of this is Hirst Arts blocks. I have made a variety of dungeon wall types and this is the first time I have used the gothic style. All the terrain is modular, so this all comes apart into many pieces.

1532402923_wholedungeonlevel.thumb.JPG.60e229b841809b4c543917fd1c05a19b.JPG

The players will eventually find there way down to the crypt full of tombs:

DSC_0756.thumb.JPG.729efcd67c504a8f93713a794cbf9a13.JPG

Three of the tombs use the old Heroquest tomb as a top and Hirst Arts stuff to finish it. I used a faux marble painting effect that I have been trying out.

DSC_0718.thumb.JPG.86107f5d5eb7ce1ecd553a5d0b317287.JPG

The players have really enjoyed this dungeon and I tried to make it a real challenge.

• Like 14

Awesome!  I've done a few HeroQuest vault top + Hirst Arts Gothic blocks for the sides as well.  😄  They seem to work perfectly for that.  (Those old HeroQuest "magic tome" and "vault" pieces were awesome, and I keep finding uses for them, with modification.  The weapon racks of course are great as-is, and have a lot of repainting possibilities for variety, thanks to the shields.  The cabinet/shelf plastic toppers have gotten a lot of re-use as well, sometimes minus the cardboard and with the hole on top filled in.)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jordan Peacock said:

Awesome!  I've done a few HeroQuest vault top + Hirst Arts Gothic blocks for the sides as well.  😄  They seem to work perfectly for that.  (Those old HeroQuest "magic tome" and "vault" pieces were awesome, and I keep finding uses for them, with modification.  The weapon racks of course are great as-is, and have a lot of repainting possibilities for variety, thanks to the shields.  The cabinet/shelf plastic toppers have gotten a lot of re-use as well, sometimes minus the cardboard and with the hole on top filled in.)

Thanks. I really like that stuff too. I regularly use the weapon racks and some of the torture table. 

Edited by RogaDanar