• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 14

ever forget what day of the week it is?

Nope!  I'm a bit of a planner so even when on vacation, I know what day it is...  Plus I'm the family cook and we plan out the meals for the week so knowing what I'm cooking is important!  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 14

Until I get to Breakfast.  Then my pill box and paper tell me.  Monday, Tuesday and Thursday we have to read the paper online.  Our local paper will not deliver on those days.  Big pain because they do not have a good e-reader.  I have to select the paper edition, download the full edition and then open explorer and open the pdf.  Bah humbug!!!  Why in my day they delivered the paper to your house before you got up every day!  And put it in the newspaper box on the mailbox.  Now it is tossed out the window from a car going the speed limit.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 14

Surprisingly I don't.

It's all down to being in charge of my housemates medication and having to look at the pill reminder/box/thingy every morning.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
On 6/13/2021 at 9:52 AM, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 13,

Is there an out of date mini that you particularly enjoy? have you got pictures?

I'm fond of my old Clan War stuff, and I have a "Huma on Silver Dragon" mini from way back that is pretty  nice....not that I've assembled or painted it....

On 6/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Werkrobotwerk said:

I was kind of leaving it vague to give room for people to interpret how they want. But I had been thinking somewhere along the lines of "out of print", or from a dead game, or has been directly replaced by a newer sculpt.

I had been thinking about it because I had been painting an old syntha mini from void. And while it's a bit dated looking I still like it.

Oh, my Syntha......I wonder where that case got put after moving?  I really like them.

6 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 14

A little too often these days.  Unfortunately it is usually thinking it is Thursday or Friday, just to find out it is, in fact,  Monday or Tuesday.....:down:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 14

Been working from home for months, it happens more often than I like.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 14

Currently, no. 

When I was in the Navy and on deployment, all the time. Of course, when your schedule goes something like this: work, stand watch, sleep, get woken up to respond to an equipment casualty, order parts for the broken thing, work, have a fire drill, work, attend training, stand watch, work, sleep, land a helicopter that is bringing the parts for the broken thing, stand watch, fix the broken thing, lose an hour 'cause you just crossed a time zone, work, sleep, attend small arms qualification, stand watch, work, have a man overboard drill, work, give training, relax for an hour or so, stand watch, sleep, go on VBSS (visit, board, search and seizure) ops, work, change course to go provide assistance to a crippled civilian fishing vessel, stand watch, work, etc. you very quickly cease to know or care what day it is.

(BTW, I'm not complaining, those were some good times.)

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

June 15

Half way through the month! Got any half finished projects?

I finished the Divine Miss M(ushroom) & her entourage:

DSCN0193.thumb.JPG.9d1445ce722348b8aaf365e024bb8a7b.JPG

DSCN0200.thumb.JPG.118705d8c796083966a2b2b59303a4d5.JPG

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2