5mJSCdp.jpgzmZQBRA.jpg5pQoDh2.jpg

Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.

Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• Like 9

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Wanted to have another crack at getting all my Warhammer Underworlds stuff painted up (I've got almost 200 to do now).
      Rather than doing them in big batches, which can get overwhelming and then go unfinished, I'm going to try and paint each team, starting with my Hedonites:-

A group of pleasure-seekers and obsessives brought together by a mysterious entity, the Hedonites endlessly pursue new extreme sensations and experiences when not carrying out tasks for their unknown leader.

From left to right we have Vasilios (Obsessive hunter), Despina (Thrill killer and Vasilios's sister), Polyxeni (Mistress of mirror magic), Leonidas (Broken soldier) and Dimos (Drug-addled mutant).

I'm starting with Poly:-

She's not an Underworlds mini, but she fits in with the set.
      Made a start on her skin (Rosy Flesh with a Flesh Wash), not looking forward to getting in under her fancy hat to paint her eyes.
    • By knarthex
      So I put them on their bases, added some Silflor tufts and Secret Weapon Crushed glass for the snow...
      Wip Here

Thanks for looking! 
      The Drow

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a Jungle Elf Warrior from Durgin Paint Forges Elves of Inneath range.

Pretty happy with him overall, although he's a little washed out in the piccys (He's got awesome abs in hand!).
      Gotta remember in future to not use metallics for their face-masks though, it just doesn't work right.

As always, and comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Guyra
      So here's another Kingpin of Dunkeldorf mini! This is "Martha, the Ogre Mercenary". She took me close to 20 hours to paint up using mostly Reaper and AK paints.

Made a painting video of the process here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doTUvlRK6yc

PAINTS

• By jwitham75
      I was experimenting with different tones of grey with airbrush zenithals, and oil washes, to try and get the skin looking stone giant-y, yet subtly different and more 'living' than rock. The green gem necklac was a bit of a throwaway idea and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked.