Otyugh [WZK90248]

William

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a good paint job, but... something seems to be slightly off.....it's far to clean?

Perhaps just a little gunk on the base would do the trick? Green and brown spots with some gloss varnish? 

Maybe this is just my prejudice against the poor, misunderstood Otyugh, who much like the common pig, actually might be the very model of cleanliness when given half a chance?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Maledrakh said:

it's a good paint job, but... something seems to be slightly off.....it's far to clean?

Perhaps just a little gunk on the base would do the trick? Green and brown spots with some gloss varnish? 

Maybe this is just my prejudice against the poor, misunderstood Otyugh, who much like the common pig, actually might be the very model of cleanliness when given half a chance?

The lightbox I use brightened it up a bit but, yeah, it could always be grungier. It also doesn't look like it but I used gloss varnish on the mouth, teeth and the ends of the larger tentacles. There are some faint green and brown spots on the base but I might've made them to faint and the lightbox drowned them out. I might go back and make them more pronounced when I have the time.

• Like 2