Reign in Hell (miniatures game)

So, a couple of YouTubers with miniature channels made a skirmish game of battles in Hell... and I bought it. The game, Reign in Hell, is decent - but there are Many typos...

This gives me a chance to use all of those demon and devil miniatures that I've collected over the years. I wasn't planning on having so many, but they just sort of accumulated. I've got stuff from D&D, Bones, World of Warcraft, HorrorClix, Dreamblade, MageKnight, etc.

But I'm here not only to have the discussion start about this game, but also to ask the forum to help me find something specific. Does anyone know of a miniature of a guy in a business suit with a briefcase and devil horns, and possibly a tail coming out of his suit? I'm thinking of a corporate demon/devil. I suppose I could kitbash something, but if it already exists, it will save me some trouble.

• Like 2
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Aestivalis said:

So, a couple of YouTubers with miniature channels made a skirmish game of battles in Hell... and I bought it. The game, Reign in Hell, is decent - but there are Many typos...

This gives me a chance to use all of those demon and devil miniatures that I've collected over the years. I wasn't planning on having so many, but they just sort of accumulated. I've got stuff from D&D, Bones, World of Warcraft, HorrorClix, Dreamblade, MageKnight, etc.

But I'm here not only to have the discussion start about this game, but also to ask the forum to help me find something specific. Does anyone know of a miniature of a guy in a business suit with a briefcase and devil horns, and possibly a tail coming out of his suit? I'm thinking of a corporate demon/devil. I suppose I could kitbash something, but if it already exists, it will save me some trouble.

REAPER does have a female version ( Devil Girl from Chronoscope range)

1387173853_Schermafbeelding2021-06-03181240.jpg.2c5044edcfcccf48d8c76d4d381d07a9.jpg

• Like 5
On 6/3/2021 at 12:13 PM, Glitterwolf said:

1387173853_Schermafbeelding2021-06-03181240.jpg.2c5044edcfcccf48d8c76d4d381d07a9.jpg

She doesn't really work for the corporate type, the corsette and knee highs kind of seem more for other things than corporate devils...

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, SotF said:

She doesn't really work for the corporate type, the corsette and knee highs kind of seem more for other things than corporate devils...

True, but a little green stuff and she's got a knee-length skirt and blouse that covers "the corporate assets"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Waiting for my copy to come, have the PDF version to tide me over. I'll give this a go at some point but I was more into supporting 2 guy's that have channels that give a ton of useful/helpful info out to the community & ask very little to nothing in return.  

As for the mini, not saying they have the exact thing your looking for but sounds like something Malifaux would have

• Like 2

Ah ha! I knew there would be a thread for this!

So, I'm waiting for the new print version to become available again. For those of you who have it, can you tell me how many models I'm going to need? And how many of them can have wings? :ph34r:

On 6/3/2021 at 9:13 AM, Glitterwolf said:

I just finished my second one... But, I would also like a "devil in a suit" mini if it can be found.

• Like 2

You can have up to 10 models (Leader, Devout, up to 8 minions - free or bonus minions count against this total). As far as which can have wings, you can use whatever you want, even if you don't have miniatures with the "fly" ability. You just have to note which ones can or can't fly, regardless of wings. A frog demon without wings could have the "fly"ability, you just explain it away as having it jump an incredible distance. And as for demons with wingh that can't fly, that could be part of their eternal punishment - having wings but not being able to use them. It's Hell, nothing has to make sense.

You are standing in line at the HELLp desk, and your customer service ticket number is 666.

Now serving number 4...

• Like 4

This is something I am going to pick up. I have a few demons and devils from reaper kick starters.  Also it’s setting ties in nicely with one of the campaigns I am running   Plus I like both of the creators’ YouTube channels.   

• Like 2

Well there's this guy at Northstar

img10762.thumb.jpg.ae1cb158f51e4c3dd46b7a8ced1abb81.jpg

he's a little "old timey" though. And no briefcase. 

There was also a game called Way of War that had army of exactly that, all devils were dressed as if it were the Fifties, the games was by a company called the Cabil,  but I don't know if they ever made miniatures for that. I only know it existed at all from a pack of evil clowns for it's evil circus army.  All I've ever found online were the clowns and Aztec figures for it, so it's possible the game went away before the "buisness devil" minis were produced.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 5

So, I ordered the physical copy and had been reading the digital version that came with it. I'm thinking about going for Lords of Hell and going for 6 Mephits and a single Slaughter Fiend (since I can get one for free). I figure numbers are important... And I have six old young Nephilim from Malifaux.