Reign in Hell (miniatures game)

Aestivalis

On 6/27/2021 at 8:54 AM, Corsair said:

If you go to Heroforge, you can custom build exactly what you are looking for and then either buy the STL or have them print you the actual mini.

image.png.d0b84ca5eed4c51180e3876983d6cc54.png

It's fun, too!  I guess this would be more like Agent 00666...

Premium plastic is $40, though, due to the XL wings.  Downsize those, and it's $30.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*casts thread necromancy*

So, I was looking over the Oculus Spear campaign and I'm thinking about trying it out. I now have two forces, a Lords list with Mephits, and a Judge list with a mix of slower demons, and I want to figure out which one to try the campaign with. Has anyone else given it a shot yet?

Some pictures of what my Cabals are looking like right now.

IMG_20211031_010533899.jpg

IMG_20211031_011057753.jpg

• Like 4

I just recently finished removing the flash and basing all the miniatures I plan to use for this. Even bought multiple sets of discount d12 on eBay. Nothing is primed yet.

Also having a little resistance from my gaming group. Not because of the content, but because they aren't interested in "competetive" gaming. None of them want to play games pitting player vs player. None of them are wargamers, most are role-players and a few board gamers (but only co-operative stuff like Zombicide). I might have to start looking for a few different people to play against (I'm going to have this problem with Stargrave too...).

As for your BGM playlist, check out the DOOM 2016 soundtrack by Mick Gordon. Listening to it for too long may just drive you insane.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Aestivalis said:

I just recently finished removing the flash and basing all the miniatures I plan to use for this. Even bought multiple sets of discount d12 on eBay. Nothing is primed yet.

Also having a little resistance from my gaming group. Not because of the content, but because they aren't interested in "competetive" gaming. None of them want to play games pitting player vs player. None of them are wargamers, most are role-players and a few board gamers (but only co-operative stuff like Zombicide). I might have to start looking for a few different people to play against (I'm going to have this problem with Stargrave too...).

As for your BGM playlist, check out the DOOM 2016 soundtrack by Mick Gordon. Listening to it for too long may just drive you insane.

You might want to pitch the idea of the co-op campaign in Oculus Spear. It's there. I wish they had done full co-op rules but they've got their own ideas.

• Like 1

As long as we are sharing, here are the minis I have been prepping for my cabals. I'm not locked down to one in particular, but I'm definitely doing a cabal of Judges.

So here are all of my spectral/ghostly/wraith-like minis. A mixture of Reaper Bones, D&D, Dreamblade and HorrorClix.

demons_1.thumb.jpg.c30ad2d18d07aaa2dffd4f62a5ec1816.jpg

Here are my demons with wings (not that all of them will fly...). Mostly Reaper Bones with a rockin' World of Warcraft mini.

demons_2.thumb.jpg.2f2c7e865b32e78bbd9b795802f42183.jpg

These are all my "warrior" demon types, along with my beastmen/baphomites? Again, Reaper Bones, World of Warcraft and Dreamblade miniatures.

demons_3.thumb.jpg.2539ded3cab80b517e8cebbf9b306514.jpg

And finally, a mix of stuff that will just fill out various roles in my cabals. Reaper Bones, Mage Knight, HorrorClix, Dreamblade and D&D miniatures.

demons_4.thumb.jpg.d18b13b2ca50a0085b7193c4c79ddaaa.jpg

On all of the bases, I used a baking soda technique I found on YouTube to fill out the area of the base with a little texture, and also to blend the surface of the base to the integral base of minis that have one.

• Like 3