Quickpaints - wizkid Imp and Bones Dreadwolves

A couple of satifying quick paints for the table. 2 more dreadwolves for my pack and a wizkid imp with way more mould lines than I wanted to remove. They went quickly (less than an hour) and look good on the table - a refreshing bang for the buck for once. Are the masterpieces, Noooo... Are they better than white unpainted minis, Yes!

Dreadwovlesfront2.JPG

Dreadwovlesside1.JPG

Imp_front1.JPG

Impback.JPG

• Like 12
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      It only took me 35+ years to paint these....

Somewhere, in a box, are the tiny goblins which are the riders to these wolves. Paint job inspired by 72moonglum (mine are a rather poor second to the original I am afraid). https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/64325-ral-partha-goblin-imp-wolf-riders-kind-of-pic-heavy/
      I iincluded a shot with the Reaper Warg to give you an idea how small these fellows are. More wolves for the forest! And I finally painted them - wow

• By Iridil
      And what's a graveyard setting without some undead wolves to harry the party in the snow?

• By alchemist
      These guys are really tiny, from back in the days when the word "miniature" really meant something.  They are based on 0.5" washers.

• By Nightwing
      This is the Wizard from Grenadier’s Wizards box set circa 1980. Most of the minis from the set were called variations like Sorcerer, Illusionist, Magician, and Warlock. But there are also 2 druids and a cleric included. 

I painted all the minis from the set in my teens, then wanted to repaint them in my early 20’s so I had my friend sandblast(!) the paint off. That eroded much of the detail. So the detail in the beard, hands, imp, is almost all painted in. 

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)