HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE ARMY

jadeite

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty happy with the autosupports of PrusaSlicer, so I usually delete the presupported files to save storage space. I also try to keep minis from different lines in scale to each other and supports don't work that well once you scale a model down.

And hopefully we'll get versions of the minis without all those symbols of chaos.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jadeite said:

I'm pretty happy with the autosupports of PrusaSlicer, so I usually delete the presupported files to save storage space. I also try to keep minis from different lines in scale to each other and supports don't work that well once you scale a model down.

And hopefully we'll get versions of the minis without all those symbols of chaos.

Yeah the PrussaSlicer is pretty solid.  You should make a request on the removal of the symbols of Chaos etc... If they're separate modeled objects it shouldn't be a problem.

2 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

You should make a request on the removal of the symbols of Chaos etc... If they're separate modeled objects it shouldn't be a problem.

I already did that, here's the reply I got

[QUOTE]I take note of your comment, I will try to make a version of each miniature without the symbols, although some can be difficult, because the modeling is very closed, but I will try, thanks for the comment.[/QUOTE]

So I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jadeite said:

I already did that, here's the reply I got

[QUOTE]I take note of your comment, I will try to make a version of each miniature without the symbols, although some can be difficult, because the modeling is very closed, but I will try, thanks for the comment.[/QUOTE]

So I'm cautiously optimistic.

Yeah the 3d modeling can often times accommodate some of these types of requests easier than physical models.

• Like 1