Twelve-and-a-quarter TROLLS sculpted by Medusa Minis 7 days!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are quite cute and fit in well with some trolls I own. Are they tested on resin printers only or does someone here have experience with printing previous KS on FDM printers?

Hi Nunae, I've not tested these on FDM printers, but I have seen some of my giant models printed on FDM, and they looked quite good. I'd print these a bit larger than intended (+25%) if printing on FDM, and I think you can get good results. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crystocracy
      Before the known ages, the ancient gods, who were traveling through time and space, between galaxies and systems, between planets and moons, finally reached this small blue planet and its light gray moon. Millions of years ago, searching for the force on the dark side of this moon, they found the crystals that emitted enormous energy.

They took it with them and returned to the blue planet. With the use of the power from other dimensions they try to warp the crystal and use it for their own dark plans.
      It quickly turned out that the crystal emitted too much power, a power that did not harmonize with the forces of the Ancient One. The symbiosis caused conflict and damage to the ancients. The warped crystal had been abandoned by them here... and for millions of years, it had lain, covered by layers of earth and sand in the darkness and silence...

Hi.
      Greetings from Andrzej (Ater), Jakub (MiniaturesArtTeam), and Pawel  (PJG_sculptor). For some time we were working together on something on the side which finally became a big miniature project. We plan to put it together in a board-battle game!

But let's take small steps and start gently. In our first project, we want to offer you some miniatures from the world which were shown to us in the dreams by one guy, who calls himself Cthulhu (we know... it is quite weird, but the dreams were really cool).

Inspired by these visions, we create a new universe in the dark, steampunk/dieselpunk climate. Now we want to show you our project and we cordially invite you not only to participate in the project itself but also to create it. Please, share your thoughts and opinions with us! Please come closer, sit down and hear a story about the Crystocracy.

Instagram
      Facebook

Kickstarter

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printablescenery/hagglethorn-hollow-stl-files

Looks like Printable Scenery will be doing another KS.
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mojibakeminiatures/pick-a-prop-vol2-naturalia-compendium

Similar to the Fantastik Plant & Rock Scatter KS from PrintYourMonster, this KS offers lots of plants and rocks. They have a 20€ EB for 240 files.
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/resinwarfare/resinwarfare-the-ravenous-hordes-ratmen-exclusive-models

A huge number of modular Skaven/Ratkin models for 3d printing. The EB gets you 200 files for 30€.
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/titanforgeminis/bloodfields-eternal-sorrow

Another KS by Titan Forge. I have to admit that I haven't played Bloodfields yet, but I like the minis.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)