• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Love these little guys, they are so cute and evil looking at the same time.  This is the Bones version.  

I previously did two metal homonculi, who will be happy to have a new pack member. 

• By Waylandrk
      Currently plotting a heart of darkness style campaign and working on my models. First up is going to be a Tatzlwyrm equivalent, lurking in the mango swamps. I've never done jungle/swamp bases before and wondered if anyone has any tips or suggestions.  

This is my beast so far with just a blank base

• By Glitterwolf
      Design by CastNPlay
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars
      Base is from MicroArtstudio.

Part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/169/#comments

David Attenborough's Voice Over:

Nature can be cruel and especially so in the Jungle and Swamps of the Lost World.
      Huge predators roam this place so a smaller creature needs to be smart to survive.
      Here we can see the Common Swamp Crocodile, the poor creature would stand no chance when a T-Rex or a Spinosaurus would spot it.
      So it adapted to it's environment.

It's behaviour reminds me a bit of that of the Hermit Crab, in a similar fashion this little crocodile finds himself a piece of rotten wood, preferably a treetrunk and sticks it's head in it.
      Then it rolls around in the fertile soil so mushrooms, grass and flowers will grow on it's hide.
      This way it will be invisible to the larger predators.

Unfortunately, as we can see here, that tactic proves futile against the Amazone Warrior who is in dire need of a new purse.

• By MoonglowMinis
      So this past February, I got around to painting up these Bog Skeletons.  I was in need of more swamp zombies for Rangers of Shadow Deep and had these guys laying around and figured it was the perfect excuse for painting them.  Though I am a big fan of bog-bodies, I decided to lean more into a swampy look.  I figured they could be a bit more colorful and I got a strong vision of a green-tone horde of skellies.  Plus bogs are notorious for preserving bodies and these guys missing quite a bit of their flesh, organs, and hair.

More Below the Spoiler:

I had a lot of fun working on these guys.  They're very colorful despite being monochromatic and I think they're among some of my best work.  I tried out new techniques and pushed my skills.  In the end I have a group of evocative minis that really imply a setting beyond the limits of their bases.  I couldn't be prouder of these bone-boys.

I also recently shared some photos of some of my earlier attempts at painting skeletons.  It was really fun looking back at where I started - especially since these models are very similar to the Skeleton Guardians.  You can check out my old skeletons in the Show-Off post HERE.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! After seeing @Kangaroorex Grenadier 9601, Black Dragon, I decided it was time for me to salvage mine from the shelf of shame. Thanks for the motivation Kangaroorex. This model was sculpted by William Watt in 1988. Unfortunately, the one I bought some years ago had a few battle scars. It has a broken horn and a broken wing claw. Its main tail stinger and tongue were also broken. As a reference, the base is 75mm wide.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)