• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, King Games said:

@Guyra Thanks for backing! Where in Scandinavia are you from? 🙂

Norway, couple hours south of Oslo! 20 minute drive to get on a ferry to Denmark. 😉 

• Like 2
On 6/17/2021 at 10:11 PM, Guyra said:

Norway, couple hours south of Oslo! 20 minute drive to get on a ferry to Denmark. 😉 

Cool! I just checked out your YT channel, great stuff! Would've loved to send over a preview parcel for you if that would've been of interest 🙂

- Nicki

• Like 1
On 6/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, King Games said:

Cool! I just checked out your YT channel, great stuff! Would've loved to send over a preview parcel for you if that would've been of interest 🙂

- Nicki

Thanks! Yeah, that'd be fun! Send me a message? 🙂

Edited by Guyra

So there are less than two days left of this KS, and they've now released "All In" pledges: One for the miniatures, and one which includes the terrain bits and such as well: 

dunkeldorf-kingpin-all-in.thumb.jpg.84cc51f8d27ec0f19141d7260eb95339.jpg

I'm gong all in on this one. 😉

• Like 2
8 hours ago, King Games said:

Haha, I just came here to post that exact picture @Guyra! Thank you for sharing it and thank you for going All-in 💗

I don't believe I need the quantity of the All-In or Kingpin levels. Is there a way we can get a helpful image of what stretch goal items the Goon pledge level give a backer?

Edit: I went through the list, and it looks like these are the freebie/bonus stretch goals one would get if backing the Goon pledge (though I'm not sure if you'd get the Sven head if you didn't pick Sven as one of your miniatures):

Dunkledorf Goon Bonus.jpg

Edited by Disciple of Sakura
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, King Games said:

Haha, I just came here to post that exact picture @Guyra! Thank you for sharing it and thank you for going All-in 💗

Haha! No problem, I tend to get a bit active when it comes to Kickstarters I like a lot. 😄

And it ended up being a bit more than just "all in", as I'll be getting stuff in the PM as well! 😂 I did miss out on the first two kickstarters, after all, and there are some of the terrain bits I want multiples of! 😉

Also looking forward to finding out what the Mystery Stretch Goals we've unlocked are! (So close to the 7th one, and only 30 minutes left!!)

On 7/1/2021 at 10:09 PM, Disciple of Sakura said:

I don't believe I need the quantity of the All-In or Kingpin levels. Is there a way we can get a helpful image of what stretch goal items the Goon pledge level give a backer?

Edit: I went through the list, and it looks like these are the freebie/bonus stretch goals one would get if backing the Goon pledge (though I'm not sure if you'd get the Sven head if you didn't pick Sven as one of your miniatures):

Dunkledorf Goon Bonus.jpg

I'm sorry for not answering sooner, things were a bit hectic for us in the final days and then we've had a short break after the end! 🙂

That's a nice overview you made, and I'm sorry that we didn't end up doing it ourselves. We had slightly underestimated how much time we had for everything and getting the All-in pledges ready ended up taking longer than we had expected. 

Those are the freebies for the Goon Pledge, and the optional head for Sven is included even if you don't pick the miniature. The reason for this is that it's a Kickstarter exclusive head, so we thought that it would be nice that both the Kingpin and Goon backers got the head. Even if they don't pick Sven, they'll have the head for future use if they ever decide to buy the miniature 🙂

- Nicki

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This KS got a new update today, with lots of interesting information! I'll mention just a couple of things from it here:

Among the info was the revealed seven "mystery stretch goals":

1. New Community Miniature Available: The Envoy

2. New Community Miniature Available: The Bodyguard

3. All Kingpin & All-in Backers gain an additional Character Art Print (6 in total)

4. New Add-on Miniature Available: Gertrud the Gong Farmer

5. A detailed map of Sven's Brewery & HQ, drawn by the talented Jérôme Huguenin. (Free digital download for all backers)

6. New Add-on Miniature: Gerd the Gong Farmer Kid (Which means there's a whole family!)

7. Pet Surprise! 200 Kingpin or All-in backers will randomly be selected to receive 1 out of 2 brand new pets! 

The pledge manager/late pledges is currently expected to open in early August!

Edited by Guyra
  • Like 1