Adepta Sororitas X Sailor Moon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Finished the Paint job on another marine.  I'll need to come up with a cool base.  I planned out this time black, red, yellow, blue colors. 

Here's the first one of this set up. 

Here's the purebred. 

Give me feedback.  If you'd like this black background let me know.

• By Lidless Eye
      Thanks to a generous gift from one of my players, I got a chance to paint the new version of Zodgrod Wortsnogga, the first miniature I painted some 21 years ago.

I tried to copy the bizarre color scheme of the original Tamiya Acrylics as much as I could, the new plastic version has some drastic design changes.

The new one was using all Reaper paints and Army Painter tones.

• By aku-chan
      Any Spaceport bar, where hard-bitten adventurers gather, will have a regular willing to regale strangers with tales of Lady Vulnavia's exploits, and most of the tales contain a reason behind her always veiled face. Is she secretly an exiled alien princess, or was she badly scarred duelling the King of the Space Pirates? Only the Lady knows and she's not telling.

Presenting Lady Vulnavia, woman of mystery and leader of the Starstriders. She was part of the (now OOP, I think) Killteam:- Rogue Trader boxset from Games Workshop.

Not one of my best paintjobs, but I'm still pretty happy with how she turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Nakatan
      Join my Instagram to stay in touch https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/
      Join my Patreon for WIPs (link in signature)

• By Nakatan
      Check out my Patreon (in signature) and instagram for moar https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/