• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is my converted Reaper Miniatures 01411, Harapan sculpted by Jason Wiebe. Back in 2005, this limited-edition model was produced to raising money after the Tsunami disasters in SE Asia. The funds collected were distributed to the Red Cross and Unicef.

Nowadays, this mini is very hard to find and the molds were supposedly destroyed after production. I was lucky enough to find one and spent all my free time during the last two weeks converting, painting it and creating a base for it.

I converted its weapon by replacing the blades with a cleaver and a tiger paw flail. You can see the original model on the last picture. The tiger paw is front paw of a 02817, Moor Hound. The tropical planted are plastic aquarium plants. I painted the blade as a damascus forged steel and added a blue/green sky and earth non-metallic metal SENMM effect on the metallic parts. I also added ceremonial painting on Harapan’s forehead. I have used Reaper MSP paint exclusively.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's the result of my first attempt at sky and earth non metallic metal (SENMM). This Dark Heaven Legends model 02023, Tolzar Righteous Arm was sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I started painting it during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). I painted the cape as I was following along Ian Markon's class on blending through Layering and Feathering. I then painted the freehand at the bottom of the cape during Brice Cocanour's Beginner Freehand class. I finally painted his armor, shield and hammer head using the SENMM technique. It's my first take at Sky and Earth Non Metallic Metal. I did my best to reflect the sunset on all metallic parts. Let me know what you think.

• By PhantomAquarist
      God this one was a fun one to paint. 🥰

Anyone know which miniature Anne is painting on the right screen? 😄 

Jon Overton, Dave Pugh, and Anne Foerster I tried to do justice. Lol

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is the third and last of my 06132, Skeleton Swordsman sculpted by Kevin Williams. I added some group pictures too.

Group picture with the 02126 Arachno-Assassin.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)