• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Greetings to those of the Clan Reaper!

I think this has got to be one of the quirkiest figures I've painted, a Chickinasaurus sculpted by Tom Meier from his Sparkle and Savage range, from Theoland! 

I was a bit confused as to what colors to make him, so thinking about chickens, I tried to imitate a nice brown chicken with a green tail, hopefully he turned out okay:

a really nice and simple figure to actually paint!
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello Reaperlonians!

Here's one I just finished, a pretty simple miniature, Whaleboy, from Tom Meier's Sparkle and Savage range with Thunderbolt Mountain, that he sculpted for his kids. There's a Squidboy too that I hope to get painted one of these days:

A very enjoyable figure to paint!
    • By 72moonglum
      So hello there all you Reaperlies!

So here is Squidboy, a figure sculpted by Tom Meier originally for his Thunderbolt Mountain range and currently available out at Ral Partha Legacy.

The hardest thing with this figure was to figure out what color are squids and eventually made him pink.

Judging by his t-shirt, I have a feeling he is supposed to be the archenemy of Whaleboy, in a recent posting of mine.

Anyways, please enjoy!
    • By 72moonglum
      Good morning Reaperniks!

So I've had this mini painted already about a week, but here in Omaha, it's been mostly kind of cloudy and rainy, so wasn't able to get a decent picture until this morning.

This is Merlyon the Sorcerer, formerly of Thunderbolt Mountain and now being released by Ral Partha Legacy. Pretty fun figure to paint, and it's more akin to that 25 mm of yore:

I still have a few more from this range I want to get around to painting. This one also had the eyeholes poked into the eyes, but they worked out this time pretty simply.
      Eyeholes in the owl too!

Anyhoos, please enjoy responsibly!

• By 72moonglum
      So hello all you Reaperphonics!  

So finished this one recently.  I'd done the other Flying Pink Unicorn, and wanted a slightly different version of pink, so here's what I came up with.  This one, like the other fairy ballerinas, was sculpted by Tom Meier inspired by a design from his daughter with his company Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures and now sold by Ral Partha Legacy.  Lots of different pictures because it's mini with basically lots angles, not just front and back, hope not too many photos:

They are the last of my ballerina fairies that I had from Ral Partha Legacy, going to have to now move on to something different I guess, maybe some Reaper Bones.....
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)