My waste paint receptacle for my ogre squad. Nothing special or exciting but he's done too.20210619_194821.thumb.jpg.2099a92453bfc92781e09ad43c57273b.jpg

probably his best side here.

20210619_194803.thumb.jpg.2ef8577d1aecc908e28a3c3caac40d81.jpg

This side no so much. I don't know think he translated into bones as well as some of the others like the ogres. But then, he's just a mook so who cares. 

20210619_194747.thumb.jpg.8905d616aebecdd9e6822dc4c394b405.jpg

Oops! Looks like I hurt his feelings. He'll feel better when he's amongst his metal brethren. He has a much better base than they do.

• Like 20
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos on getting another one done. I have been working on some of the hoard of Bones minis from the early KIckstarters.  They generally leave me in a foul mood after a session of painting. 

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Kudos on getting another one done. I have been working on some of the hoard of Bones minis from the early KIckstarters.  They generally leave me in a foul mood after a session of painting. 

I find that I just have to remind myself that it doesn't have to look perfect. It's just one mook among dozens. I often paint the ones that didn't work out so well along side more interesting ones as my 'waste paint receptacle' so I dont waste paint and an otherwise neglected mini gets painted. I also have a large group of the original bones goblins painted. Most of them got painted while painted my frostgrave goblin crew. I have others that didn't get finished with their painting partner (or I didn't finish their partner either😒) and they just go back on the shelf until I find something else to paint with them. Eventually, they have enough paint, that I just decide to dot their eyes and call them done.😀

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good work.

I also tend to have a few extra miniatures hanging around on my desk to catch any stray paint that might be left from working on my main project. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1