• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Inarah
      AKA: Sophie's mom.  This is a model that really needs to be made in metal.  It's just awful in plastic.  Anyway, she sat on my paint table a long time before inspiration broke through and I did the wings. The rest just took patience. 

Frontal view  also available

• By Marsya
      So after a substantial break from painting I purchased a new toy….a resin 3D printer (as I don’t have enough unpainted minis). So far I have enjoyed printing some minis even though my favorite will always be pewter. 

My first choice to paint of the batch I printed to knock off the rust was this pretty lady Nihae. I printed her at 87.5% as Artisan Guild is too large to suit the rest of my collection. She is about the size of a standard reaper mini printed at this scale. 

I printed some ferns and quickly put her on a base so she is ready to hit the table sometime soon. 

C&C welcome. 

• By Inarah
      Merisiel, Iconic Rogue.  The original artwork is very good but this is one of the early Bones models that did not translate well to the medium.   She flops over, the weapons did not come out well, and much of her detail is guesswork.  I even had to sculpt her a nose because she didn't come with one.  I tried to follow the artwork more or less, but it wasn't worth the effort to spend too much time on her. 

• By Inarah
      Hard to go wrong with sexy female demons, but this one was a devil in more than one sense of the word from start to finish.  Despite being cast in metal she is pretty fragile. The trident broke off and for years she sat in my box of unpainted figs, until one day I found the little pointy bit.  Her tail, likewise, kept bending and i was sure I'd lose that too. 

Did her skin with the Bright Skin triad, because that's been waiting patiently for years as well.  Her face is a mess, but overall she came out ok. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)