Bad photos, bad Bones cast, and tabletop paint job of Balto Burrowell the Gnome Wizard. Painted this one up as my sons kid character in hero kids. Fuego is a young kid who can cast some fire spells and has survived three adventures and he was on his own in the last one. 

7B4B1BF7-A5DB-4A3E-B53D-F4A873450B43.thumb.jpeg.ba328453e8a1910cf3f0e8162bf024aa.jpeg
2025CC0C-416B-4B51-9B7C-503E55FA97EB.thumb.jpeg.41e1829cc4661cb982e1758866d90e6f.jpeg

I am really beginning to loath these older human sized minis, but this is the closest I had to a human child for his character. Fairly simple base coat, washes, and highlights. I was having a lot of problems with my skin tone paints being too thin (even after several minutes on the vortex mixer). I guess that is the pit fall of no painting for months outside of terrain. 

• Like 20
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      My 8 year old son painted these shortly after his birthday last spring. I actually liked his colors and the pattern on the Carnotaurus. Mostly I was over joyed that he didn’t glob the paint on for once. A few weeks ago I decided to paint the eyes, teeth, claws, and base for him. Them a coat of sealer.  I think they look great for the toy box. Here are my crappy before and after.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an Ogre gang and completed the painting on this model last night. This is a 77455, Ogre Smasher sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77454, Ogre Clubber. I also added three more skulls at his waist belt. it was all painted with Reaper MSP paint. I will complete the base later since I may add more elements to it.

• By Krassling
      I am Working on my Adventuring kids. I liked the idea of having these Minis for my Kids.
      Currently it is the thief. Well, my Girls dont like thieves so much, so it will be more something else. We will see.

I startet with some green. Looked a little scary. 

• By KruleBear
      Another zen of Bones…i.e. not a lot of effort and didn’t remove all the mold lines, but it is good enough to play with. The colors are a tad washed out using the Reaper portable light box. I thinkI am going to spray paint the inside black to quit messing with the exposure on my iPad. 

Anyways, here he is. C&C welcome. 

Cheers-Mike

• By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own

Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:

I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)