• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much everyone! I am trying to make the most of the lockdown and get back into the swing of things. 
Expect more from me soon!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      So, with a little bit of surgery and paint- a unicorn becomes a nightmare... 

• By Maciej
      New batch of Reaper minis ready to torment (or help?) my players that I just finished this weekend :).

Mastema is an old metal mini that I found at a local stare, it was on sale, the mini itself is from 2007 IIRC, one of the horns was broken but I think it adds to the character!

Ogre Chieftain from a Bones Black monthly promo (part of Bones 5 Dungeon Dwellers):

And finally the Silverhorn Unicorn. Not as pleased with this one as the others, I wish the detail on tail and mane was better and I didn't screw up airbrushing it with all the speckling :P. It is the original soft bones material so only so much you can do with it.

• By Sophie was taken
      Trying to get back into painting and out of my comfort zone, here is Silverhorn:

Nothing wild really, but it was a good exercise in painting up from gray to white. Not perfect but he turned out much better than anticipated, so I’m calling this one a win.
    • By lexomatic
      WIP
      This unicorn has a slightly lavender tone because my PC half-drow wild magic sorcerer, Grz'zilda, has already summoned a unicorn a few times through wild magic surges.

• By MelmothWanders
      Last night's work. Really pleased with parts of this, but just okay with the hair.

Also, you'll note that his horn is silver . . . because his name is Silverhorn . . . a travesty that I felt I needed to rectify.
      For shame, all you people painting this guy without a silver horn.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)