• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it. I painted the damascus pattern with pale grey and dark grey. I enhance the lines with pure white for the highlights and dragon black for the shadings. I completed the effect with successive blue, green and brown glazes to reflect the surrounding. I wanted something special with a tropical pattern for his wardrobe. I found something on the Internet by searching for japanese colorful flower trousers. Here's the image that inspired me.

f.png.a6920bfa64a219df703ca50b4cb99206.png

• Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm mostly done with the second Ogre, I just need to do some touch ups. It's clubbing time, the Ogre way! This one is the 77454, Ogre Clubber sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77455, Ogre Smasher. I also added a skull at his waist belt on the left side. As always I used Reaper MSP paint.

77455, Ogre Smasher and 77454, Ogre Clubber

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an Ogre gang and completed the painting on this model last night. This is a 77455, Ogre Smasher sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77454, Ogre Clubber. I also added three more skulls at his waist belt. it was all painted with Reaper MSP paint. I will complete the base later since I may add more elements to it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, now that the event is over, here are some more pictures of my entry in the 17th Quarterly contest. A big thanks to everybody that voted for me. This is a 77752, Female Minotaur sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It was a fun model to work on and I challenged myself painting object source lighting (OSL) on it. I made the fire with pieces of popsicle stick and Liquitex heavy gel medium.

• By Evilhalfling
      The figure is a cross between the marvel thor and the mythic one. 
      the warhammer handle is too long,  it's part of the myth that it was unfinished (thanks to loki) and the handle was too short. 
      I guess it would be less useful as a cleric if the sculptor followed through on this.  I did not realize how close my color choices were to the painted example at the reaper store.

the cloak pattern was about the third version of celtic knotwork that I tried.  Its not easy to do on just sketch paper, but i like the finished effect. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's the result of my first attempt at sky and earth non metallic metal (SENMM). This Dark Heaven Legends model 02023, Tolzar Righteous Arm was sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I started painting it during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). I painted the cape as I was following along Ian Markon's class on blending through Layering and Feathering. I then painted the freehand at the bottom of the cape during Brice Cocanour's Beginner Freehand class. I finally painted his armor, shield and hammer head using the SENMM technique. It's my first take at Sky and Earth Non Metallic Metal. I did my best to reflect the sunset on all metallic parts. Let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)