• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Supes81
      So I really had to share this because I'm super proud of it and had to show it off 

• By Glitterwolf
      Reaper's Jacob Knochenguard and a piece of Reaper's Graveyard Fence.

Part of my Children of the Night Project.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/page/19/#comments

When Jakob heard of the trouble his old friend Ernst Holtz was in he didn't hesitate, he travelled to the Barony as fast as he could.
      Unlike Ernst, Jakob didn't want anything to do with those modern gizmos, that steamwagon Ernst was so fond of?
      Jakob was convinced it would explode one day.
      No, he would rely on his silver sword, the Holy Bible and his pistol with silver bullets, they had never failed him before.

Jakob didn't have to wait long before he encountered the first abomination, as he suspected it was no match for his sword.
      Now to meet Ernst, if that contraption hadn't burst into flames by now..

• By lexomatic
      I decided because I have a bunch of grass boards, that I should do some backdrops for nice dioramas and maybe just regular photos. So I primed (mostly matte medium which I have liters of and a little primer and a tiny bit of craft paint for volume) some of my many cereal boxes.
      Should I do anything more than sky and land/horizon? Tree silhouettes maybe? Got any good examples

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, now that my Perils of the Underworld diorama is built, I'll post here the detailed steps of my paintings sessions. The Work in progress of the display base can be found HERE.

Let’s start the painting section with a hack to save time. When I paint a large surface, typically a terrain piece, I apply paint straight on the surface and spread it with a large brush. It’s way faster, since I don’t have to go back to the palette each time to reload the brush bristles. Here I’m using a #8 flat brush.

As a base coat for the display I used 09660 powderburn brown.

I filled the gaps and hard to reach areas with a #1 brush. At this step, I’m using old brushes as it doesn’t matter if the bristles are sharp or not.

I then applied a dry brush of 09028 muddy brown all over the base.

I dry brushed of 09028 muddy brown on the upper part of the 03602 stone lurker and started painting the bat as well. The bat is from the 02018, Familiar Pack I. I used the same colors on the bat's perch that those I used on the display base. I painted the bat body in 29843 solid black.

Next, I started layering the bat wings with military grey (this out of production color can be substituted by 09438 tempest grey).

Here’s the picture I referred to for the bat wing colors.

For the bat fur, I used 09059 aged bone and the fingers were painted with a mix of 29839 maroon red and 09059 aged bone.

Even if it will be impossible to see the back side of the bat when it would be attached to the display base, I painted it anyway.

17mm wingspan ready to take off. I applied a 29822 suntan flesh highlight on the stalactite, then a mix of 29822 suntan flesh and 09059 aged bone for the final highlights.

Here’s the back side completed with a final 29822 suntan flesh highlight.

Here you go, that’s it for today. Spread your wings and go explore the Underworld.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, I will share here my progression on a project I wish to do for a long time. I already know all the parts I'll be using for this diorama. Starting with the carefree 03082 Ingrid sculpted by Derek Schubert (I'm converting her as a svirfneblin prospector), accompanied by her faithful familiar the 14453 hunting cat sculpted by Sandra Garrity. They are taken as prey by a 03602 stone lurker sculpted by Kevin Williams. I will also add a 02018 bat from the familiar pack 1 hanging somewhere on the rock wall. I already worked on Ingrid. I removed the base and give her a pickaxe. I made her tool with a paperclip and a piece of scrap metal. This all-project idea started with the gemstone she’s holding in her left hand.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)