Bones 5 late backers?

Diane Robles

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Diane Robles said:

I was looking for a way to be a late backer, am I too late?

Check back next week. 

Word is that sometime during the week of July5 a new Bones 5.5 Pledge Manager will open up. Stay tuned for more detailed information. 

• Like 3

I hate to dim that smile even a little, but be aware that the prices will not be at the kickstarter level; they'll be higher than kickstarter, yet lower than retail from what we've been told.

KS5.5 is going to be a last chance for the people who didn't put anything into their pledge manager to do so.  If they still haven't after 90 days or so, their pledge will be considered a donation.

New backers and old backers are welcome to place orders (i'm not sure that's the right word) as well at the KS5.5 prices.

Reaper will take all those minis requested and then place an order in with the factory.  There are limits to minimum order sizes, so Reaper is only selecting items they think will exceed the minimum orders.  There are also several caveats.  It's supposed to open July 5, so watch for the announcement from Reaper.  They'll do a better job laying out the framework than I can manage.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, MediocrePainter said:

if i understood it correctly (am not a native english speaker) the Mark up will be 20%. Meaning a Box that did cost 50$ in Kickstarter will now be 60$ in  bones 5.5. To be Sure i recommend you rewatch the last twitch livestream which has all the Information in it.

If it is only a 20% mark up, that will be good for me as I ordered light due to knowing a major move was coming.

• Like 2

yeah however like i said i am not a native english speaker and the reaper bones people were sometimes jumping fast from one topic to another and i am not 100% sure that the 20% mark up is realted to bones 5.5. Again i recommend you watch the twitch stream and try figure it out yourself. Would be nice if some native english speaker could tell us if i heard it right...

Edited by MediocrePainter
  • Like 2

This is what was posted in the last official Kickstarter Update.  Details may change when they actually open the Pledge manager:

"

We are reopening the Reaper Pledge Manager the week of July 5th

We have nearly 2000 backers who have not completed/closed out/finalized their pledges yet. This is an unprecedented amount of backers compared to previous Bones Kickstarters. For this reason, we are reopening the Reaper Pledge Manager for these late backers to go back in and complete/close out/finalize their pledges. 

--We are targeting the week of July 5th to reopen the Reaper Pledge Manager; we will make an announcement here and on our social media outlets when it opens.

--If you are a Bones 5 backer and you did not close your pledge out, you will be able to log back into the Reaper Pledge Manager (use the email address you used in 2019 for the Bones 5 campaign) and finalize your pledge. You may add items to your existing pledge.

--If you are a Bones 5 backer and you *did* close out your pledge, you may still log into the Reaper Pledge Manager and create a new order or orders. However, please note that any new orders will pay  Late Backer pricing. 

--If you are not an original backer of Bones 5 and wish to take part in this campaign, you may create a new account on the Reaper Pledge Manager and make a new order or orders. New backers will pay  Late Backer pricing.

--The Pledge Manager will stay open for approximately 90 days; any of the existing original backers who have not closed out their pledge by this time will be unable to do so and their original pledge will be considered a donation to the Bones 5 project.

--Not all items from Bones 5 will be available during the 90-day window. Items like Extras and Bases will not be included, and there will be some Options and Expansions that will not be available. For details, please see the Reaper Pledge Manager when it opens.

--We expect to fulfill all of these orders in late 2021 and early 2022.

"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I live far away from Berlin but considering your german language skills: its interesting that some american people actually are using german words. I hear them use them all the time in youtube videos. The obvious blitzkrieg but then also other german words like "spiel" and "schadenfreude" oh and also sometimes i hear "kindergarten". It is really fun to see english and german language mixing.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, MediocrePainter said:

oh and also sometimes i hear "kindergarten".

Kindergarten is a pre-schooling thing for kids here in North America.  There's pre-school, kindergarten, elementary (grades 1-6 here in Alberta, Canada), junior high (grades 7-9), and then senior high (usually just referred to as "high school" for grades 10-12).  Every province in Canada in a little different though (some places have 13 school years, for example), and I'd suspect it's similar in the US.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Kindergarten is a pre-schooling thing for kids here in North America.  There's pre-school, kindergarten, elementary (grades 1-6 here in Alberta, Canada), junior high (grades 7-9), and then senior high (usually just referred to as "high school" for grades 10-12).  Every province in Canada in a little different though (some places have 13 school years, for example), and I'd suspect it's similar in the US.

In germany it is for 4-5 year old children so i guess it is also preschooling.

I wonder how the german word got to north america and wasn't translated. If you were to translate kindergarten to english it would mean childrensgarden the idea for the german word is well a garden for children to play in and be just happy. 

• Like 3