Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Eldest son

Recommended Posts

The halfling looks around. "If thats felix where is his friends?"

 

He turns to the people around Felix "Do you need some help, because I could get some cloth for bandages from my father."

 

The litle man walks to his pack and rummages through as if intently searching for a grain of sand."By the way I'm Milo, I could help if the need be that important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(i believe my description is in the "another game" thread)

 

I hope there is money in this.... Bending low to whisper to the halfling, the elf says "Do you think there will be gold invovled if he is important?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milo whispers back to the elf. "I think so, his estate is right down the road."

 

He finishes looking through his bag and turns to everyone else. "I don't have the cloth that my father recommends for bandages, but I do know how to get Felix home"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, his name is familiar to me. His brother, Ralphus, was an initiate in my Order and studied for a time at the Temple of Aurelius. If he is well enough, we should be on our way."

 

She turns to the halfling and elf whispering with each other. "... and I think a good deed, well done, will be reward enough. We wouldn't want to stress the young man's family any more than they are already, with talk of payment for what righteous people should be only too happy to do."

 

She shoulders her pack and goes to see if the cart is ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swilling the rest of his tea, The elf drops a silver piece into the mug and follows suit in putting his backpack on and walking to the door. Stupid crusaders and the stupid honor....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The innkeeper goes out to harness the donkey to the cart and find boards for splints.

 

His wife brings an old sheet for bandages.  She pats Milo's shoulder, "Your father wove this, he'll be proud you thought of him today."  She busses the merchant's table and gives the others some space.

 

Felix drinks some water, then grits his teeth in pain, and tells his tale.  

 

"I was... heading to... Astoria, to find... my brother, Father... needs to... see him, when.. I was.. set upon... by a few... men, I... should... have... heeded the... warnings... of bandits, but I... thought... it was just... to scare... children.  Could you... see me... home, I have... to... rethink... this now.  Maybe... Thain... will... have... arrived, and... hmm, I... wonder..." and he slips back into that grey place betwixt awake and not where the pain isn't so loud.

 

The innkeeper's wife brings the brandy as the innkeeper returns with the boards.  

 

"The cart is ready, give old Bess a slap on the rump when you want her to return home, she knows her way.  And blessings on you for your kindness to him."

 

Once splinted, he helps carry Felix to the cart.  The cart, quite old but in obvious good condition, has had clean hay added to its bed, for the man to lay upon.  The old grey donkey looks equally ancient.

 

"Have a care, the bandits did this to him, they are still out there."

 

------------

cbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keisha, once Felix is made comfortable will quickly dismiss herself. "I need to get my equipment and weapons. They are in my room. Please wait, it won't take long, but....if these badits are still around it would be best to be prepared." She returns quickly garbed in a chainmail shirt with a light blue tabard trimmed in white bearing the symol of Lumis on it. She carefull stows her stuff in the back of the cart and gets in with the others. Double checking to make sure he is comfortable she says/ "I am ready. Should we have someone ahead watching for trouble?"

LT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milo packs his gear and follows the healer trying to remember if she said her name. "I'll go with you so you dont have to face the bandits and be outnumbered." Then you here him mutter to himself. "What was her name?"

 

After loading his stuff into a small part of the cart, he goes and talks to the cat as he puts his quiver and crossbow on. "Its for protection you know that."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keisha smiles "I didn't tell you my name. I apologize. In the flurry of activity it 'flew' right out of my mind. I am Keisha a cleric of Lumis."

LT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milo looks up and smiles. "Its good that we are all introducing ourselfs," He points to the cat "This is Olpara, my familiar."

His finger starts to glow. "I am one of the few sorcerers in my family, but before we get to the pleasantries lets get Felix home and some healing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As they head away from the Inn, Keisha looks at Nym and smiles. "think of a familiar as a "special" animal companion, like a druid's companion. But the bond is much deeper between a mage and his familiar. Does that help a bit? Back in my temple we learned about mages and familiars because you sometime have to treat one to help the other. Or treat a mage who has lost thier familair."

LT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaelwayenne asks that Keisha ride with Felix. "In case he needs to be seen to again."

 

"Milo, you can ride the donkey if you'd like, and help it find it's way. Nym, you seem to be the sort who can watch our backs. If you wouldn't mind? I will take point.

 

She loosens her sword in it's sheath and straps her shield, setting out slightly ahead of the cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nym thinks for a moment about his past. "I remeber when my father's bear was killed by an owlbear." Shuddering, Nym continues. "If the bond is deeper, I would not like to see that happen to any one." I pray you never experiance that, little stranger...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×