I am Working on my Adventuring kids. I liked the idea of having these Minis for my Kids.

Currently it is the thief. Well, my Girls dont like thieves so much, so it will be more something else. We will see.

I startet with some green. Looked a little scary. 

20201024_231839.jpg

• Like 18

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This mini was unexepected difficult for me. I had it on my Desk for some while because I was unsure of the overall scheme. I didnt want it to scary because this would not fit my Girls preferences.

So I came up with the idea of some superhero Elements. The shirt was still dark but intended to become something Batman style.  For the Leggins I thought of Men in Tights and the Green Arrow Comic.

After applying Base colours and a face I was quite ok with the result. The eyes still a little scary but we will See.

20210531_141932.jpg

• Like 13

I added some blue to the knife and had to Repair some chippings.

For now I am done. It has the somewhat comic lookalike I was heading for and I dont want to ruin it with further trials.

The Kid waits for varnishing now before it will go to the Show off section.

Next Kid ready to go.

20210714_222342.jpg

• Like 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      Midlam got me again!

Wizards' Apprentices Volume II:

Now we got gifted magical girls full of promise to go with their male classmates from "Volume 1" (Midlam MIniatures' first KS in 2016).

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a metal 04088 Erebus Nalas, Evil Sorcerer miniature I completed last week. 

• By Krassling
      Finally I finished all four of the Adventuring Kids.
      The mage took me longer than the others, because I was thinking about more options than for the others. I love the idea of kid heroes going for adventure in a realm of dreams and loads of wonderful encounters. We will see what my kids do with these ones.
      I did extra shots with one of my old minis. Its one of the founders of the dark eye and his pose fits quite well to the kids.

Thoughts about the minis:
      The warrior is the bright and nice guy. He wants to be the hero beloved by everybody.
      The rogue ist not a "thief". (My daughters dont like thieves). He is a sneaker. Masked to do his work in the dark when sword and muscles fail.
      The barbarian is a brave and fierce warrior. She is the first to stop the big monster. 
      The mage is a special one. His outfit is most important. He uses a lot of make up and even dyed his hair to look more competent.

• By Chaoswolf
      This an old D&D miniatures Bonded Fire Summoner that I cleaned up the basic paintjob it came with. This was mostly done to knock out something quick to get back into painting. Basic tabletop.

Lots of dust, I really need to clean out the lightbox....

• By Inarah
      One last figure from October, this was one of those 3 color challenges using pink, blue and yellow, IIRC.  Black and white were also allowed.