• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looks good!

Thanks!

I had a look at my Guild Ball cards and it turns out this guy is Veteran Sakana, so I'll need to paint the base version ...eventually.

• Like 1

Ooooo

On 7/6/2021 at 1:51 PM, aku-chan said:

This guy was one of those weird Guild Ball minis where I'm not quite sure what's going on with their outfit

Ha! 😄 I get that with old Bones a lot. If I don't understand a part of a figure, I search online for images of how someone else painted it. In your case, sounds like there are cards or some other game art you can refer to.

I like the face on your figure. It feels like you captured the right expression.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Zloyduh said:

Ha! 😄 I get that with old Bones a lot. If I don't understand a part of a figure, I search online for images of how someone else painted it. In your case, sounds like there are cards or some other game art you can refer to.

I like the face on your figure. It feels like you captured the right expression.

Never thought of doing that! I'll have to try and remember next time I come up against another wacky costume.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tirinha Fallowheart, a Dreadmere faction mini made by Reaper.

Didn't put much effort into this one, it's a nice mini but I think mine is a bit miscast (her details are a little soft and mushy in places).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the veteran version of Minx, a character in the sadly now defunct game of Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

She's being sitting in the 'Cupboard Of Unfinished Things' for a couple of years now, so it feels good to finally get her finished.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Harriet the Hat, she represents the veteran version of Harry the Hat and is part of the Engineers Guild in the now defunct game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. She was originally a down on her luck student, before encountering a certain cursed piece of headgear, now people say she's like a completely different person.

I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out, even though she doesn't photograph too well.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)