PetePaints Bones V (mostly)

Neatpete

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great-looking stuff. Brilliant idea with the LEDs. I dig the way Garghuk looks like he's from a dry, dusty environment. Great work on Balzador, too (really liking the jewel and the overall color scheme).

So is another glorious day in the corps fun? I've been debating on whether or not to invest in it 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

Great-looking stuff. Brilliant idea with the LEDs. I dig the way Garghuk looks like he's from a dry, dusty environment. Great work on Balzador, too (really liking the jewel and the overall color scheme).

So is another glorious day in the corps fun? I've been debating on whether or not to invest in it 

Thanks! 

I’ve honestly never played glorious day in the core. I’ve been wanting minis from this ip for so long, I just picked it up for the minis. Between that and the prodos games game, and now stl’s, I’m stacked on this stuff.

We were supposed to play a big aliens game at my friendcon this year, but the guy who promised to have rules fleshed out, did in fact not have a rule set developed, so we scrapped it half way into the first mission. We added it to the schedule rather late, so you can see the table was a bit thrown together as well. I hooked up the fog machine in the main building and that was pretty cool while it lasted. I had three floors of tiles attached to poster boards for scene 2 once the marines got inside. Next year we’ll get it right.

IMG_0309.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

Edited by Neatpete
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I finished some reaper minis finally!

These three were in my secret Sophie package along with some spectacular painted minis. They jumped to the top of the priority queue. Thanks again @Pochi!!

07107 Giant snapping turtle

IMG_1198.thumb.jpeg.5637506f10f4d2c68fb9199a1fc36178.jpeg

IMG_1197.thumb.jpeg.807ed96132f5e094a8d46f70de37c12d.jpeg

30157 Valavir nightsong, Hellborn Sorceress

IMG_1449.thumb.jpeg.bdf3e49b58be283de4fac5c8939680f6.jpeg

Lastly, this 3D print was in the gift package as well, but I’m not sure of the creator. I call it the “Bone Graboid”

IMG_1533.thumb.jpeg.c91d4f6340a745d5f7c6c0506a8aaca8.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

• Like 14

I had seen the finished snapping turtle and it is awesome. The hellborn sorceress....wow! Love your color choices. She looks amazing!

The bone Worm looks great! It is from Print Your Monsters on My Mini Factory.

Fantastic work on all of them! Glad you like them!

• Thanks 1