Bini the Bunny's Inspirational Rhyming Children's Book

haldir

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/binithebunny/bini-the-bunnys-inspirational-rhyming-childrens-book/description

Totally far from what most people on here would be interested but I became a fan of Bini & Shai due to our bunny, Thumper. Bini is amazing bunny, he can dunk a basketball (I do believe he is a World Record holder in that), he can play piano & is super smart! I watched a video where Shai puts up a closed bin of treats & Bini climbed up & used the wall to spring up to the spot where the bin was. I guess if he has a talent that we can relate to, he can paint!

df0d276c6fe1528fcc8f874e3289266c_origina

EDIT: FUNDED!!!

Also, in a backer update, production & delivery of the book will be sooner then it says in the KS!!

• Like 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredibly cool and cute! I intend to write a beautiful and interesting illustrative book for children. I am a doctor by education and currently plan to enter the residency. To do this, I plan to apply to medical residency personal statement services to write this document qualitatively. I hope I will be able to enter the residency and write a children's book.

Edited by Cayden Powell