• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I glued cotton balls toa dollar store green scrubby  then put velcro on a few pennies to have something to act as a base. Yours looks nicer. .. probably takes more skill and /or care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, lexomatic said:

I glued cotton balls toa dollar store green scrubby  then put velcro on a few pennies to have something to act as a base. Yours looks nicer. .. probably takes more skill and /or care.

With cardboard glue and big paper clips you can also do it! Lets make our frostgrave look awesome!

Edited by MediocrePainter
  • Like 3

I love this.

Someone in one of my facebook groups posted a video from a model train museum in Germany recently.  One of the displays that stood out was of a stormy mountain, they had created clouds similar to your fog wall, but they had added flashing blue LEDs inside to simulate flashes of lightning, it looked really good.

I bet you could make some really good tabletop spell effects.

Edited by Dan S
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Dan S said:

I love this.

Someone in one of my facebook groups posted a video from a model train museum in Germany recently.  One of the displays that stood out was of a stormy mountain, they had created clouds similar to your fog wall, but they had added flashing blue LEDs inside to simulate flashes of lightning, it looked really good.

I bet you could make some really good tabletop spell effects.

Thank you for your kind words and for the other comments of you other people. Next time i am gonna make a frostgrave spell effect i will make Sure to share it with you all.

I wish you all an awesome week.

• Like 1