Skrap Runtz: 3D Printable Miniatures

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Inarah
      Painted this guy waaay back in April.  Been a while since I did any show off threads...  Anyway, had fun making his carapace look shiny.  This was also a special needs Bathalian, coming to me with a missing tentacle. I was able to carve one out of some leftover sprue that I keep on hand for such emergencies. 

I'm looking forward to painting his friends. 

• By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
    • By Mckenna35
      Stumbled across this and thought others might find it of interest.  They certainly have some different figures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wildspire/monsters-of-solan-fantasy-monster-miniatures

tory

Welcome!
       Need generic and predictable miniature designs?? We are not for you. 
       Imaginative fantasy absolutely requires imaginative miniatures.  Our primary aim is to provide miniatures that surprise backers and enhance their creativity and spark their imagination. Made for fantasy tabletop role-playing games, like Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder, but also for painters and collectors. 
      Special thanks and recognition to 3D modeler, Miguel Zavala, aka MZ4250. Many of the designs in this set were designed and crafted by him.  See his Patreon for many FREE 3D printable STL file for download. From this set, his works include: the Lamia, Wyrmling, Lizardfolk, Tiefling Outlander, Deep Gnome, Sharkenbear, Beer Golem, and Ratmancer. The design and size of some of these have been modified for this campaign. 

• By GlenP
      Sea Storm is a resin female pirate bust from Altores Studios in 1/9th scale. The piece is basically the head/body, the hat, pipe, and a loop earring. I replaced the earring with copper wire. Apart from some mold trash where the coat and torso meet, there were no major issues. Primed with my dwindling supply of Floquil Railroad Colors' Gray Primer and painted with Reaper acrylics.

Questions and Comments welcomed... ain't no secrets here.

Glen

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)