Steve Jackson Games' GURPS 2021 PDF Challenge

"Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

1f230fb9c2f383a4e42c1d2c839e0c95_original.thumb.png.3a63cd16c1d46d657cbd3d38f1e98546.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Dreadmere fishing boat, not much, but it will get you in the water:

Captain Blackcrumb:

Finally, Mariel Twinspar.  Did her as a speed paint at the con, cleaned her up a bit when I got home: 

Before and after.....

• By Inarah
      Venomous Flowers by PrintYourMonsters.  These are 3d resin prints.  Of course, they might also be only harmless spring flowers on some sci-fi world. 

The smallest one is a bit over 1" across, the largest is taller than a humanoid figure.  Overall I've been very happy with the Plants and Rocks files. 

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Inarah
      Painted this guy waaay back in April.  Been a while since I did any show off threads...  Anyway, had fun making his carapace look shiny.  This was also a special needs Bathalian, coming to me with a missing tentacle. I was able to carve one out of some leftover sprue that I keep on hand for such emergencies. 

I'm looking forward to painting his friends. 

• By Rob Dean
      I recently ordered some POD rules through Amazon, since that wasn’t an option in the DriveThru RPG version, and I’m old school enough that it’s a lot easier for me to learn a set of rules I actually intend to play from a paper copy.  

Anyway, Amazon’s algorithms decided that I probably also wanted Fantastic Battles by Nic Wright (doing business as “Irregular Wars” but apparently published in collaboration with Ganesha Games, makers of A Song of Blades and Heroes etc.).

It is apparently both scale and miniatures agnostic, with the base unit mounted on squares (although there are options for rectangular bases).  Since all of my mass battle fantasy figures are on 60mm squares, this seemed like it would be easy enough to test out.

I’m drawing up a couple of small orders of battle; at “500 points”, my first army looks to have 10 bases of troops and 4 characters.  The recommended game size on a 4x6 table with 60mm bases would be up to 1000 points, or perhaps twice that.  I’ll report back when I get a battle fought…
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)