aku-chan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the Likes everyone!

17 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Still very effective.  I like the colors on the shield.  The hair came out great.  And the face has a nice stoic expression.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Nice. She looks a lot better painted up. 

Thanks! Her details do look even softer in the store pic, so I wonder if mine is miscast or not.

15 hours ago, Neatpete said:

Her hair is great!

Thanks! Her curls took a drybrush really well.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a 77265 Drys, Dryad miniature I completed a few weeks ago.  I wanted her to look like she was magically appearing from the tree near a brook in springtime.

Thank you for looking.

• By Nial ap Morai
      Super fun to paint, all Reaper Paints, the base is Vallejo- Sandy Paste with a Reaper sandy tan base coat and Minotaur hide wash.   The shoulder armor is powderburn brown with powderburn brown+drops of leather brown for highlights.   Really liked the armors color, I have been wanting to use that color.  Really happy with the eyes first mini in about 2 dozen whose eyes don’t looked like the guy was kicked in the side of the head by a horse. Shield looked spiffy too, which is key to any self respecting spartan 

• By Inarah
      "During the first 48h you will get an Early Bird reward - check it out!

Due to the fact that our company is located in Poland, and our direct neighbor, Ukraine, was attacked by the Russian Federation, which caused a huge humanitarian crisis in which millions of people were forced to leave their homes, we decided that 10% of the collected money will be donated to support Ukrainian refugees. Money will be donated to an NGO. The organization we decided to support is the Polish Humanitarian Action https://www.pah.org.pl/en/- a non-governmental organization that has been helping in all crisis situations around the world for many years. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/champions-of-the-dark-gods

• By knarthex
      o I finished Thregan this morning with a second application of water effect...
      Added a few tufts and some Green Turf Blend as well..
      WIP here

So here he is!

Comments appreciated!

The Drow

No to find the female Thief / Assassin in the pile of lead...

• By Kangaroorex
      First diorama I've done since I've been I was ill this winter.  Although I have been doing a lot of reminiscing and wishing, which is what this piece is about.  I have at least one  of all the Burrows & Badgers range from Oathsworn and one of the parts I like is thst ao many or their miniatures can be used for non-dnd or domestic scenes.

I also finally found a use for the stable piece from the Reaper nativity scene.  I built an actual stable for that sp I had thst bit left over and it worked pretty well here.

I could explain it but I'm hoping the piece speaks for itself.  Hope you.all enjoy

I find tje affect the best when staring through the portal...