• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      Middara - Unintentional Malum: Act 1 (aka. Middara) was a Kickstarter game that one of my friends picked up and brought me (and two other people) in to play on a regular basis.  It was so much fun that, when they re-ran the Kickstarter, one of the other players and I backed it to play with other friends of ours.

Middara is a story based, cooperative dungeon crawl.  Your characters each have a special ability unique to them, but none push you to build your character in a specific way.  All the characters are equally good in any given role.  Another thing I like about the game is there is no classes.  It would probably is smart to stick to certain roles (like offensive magic user and healer), but you can build them out in a bunch of different ways.  

Another cool aspect is that, while you start off with 4 characters, you do not have to stick to them throughout the game.  We tended do, and I think most people will, but if you want to make a drastic change, you can.  And in fact you must bring in different characters occasionally, as the story calls for it.

Our four (starting) heroes, Rook, Nightingale, Zeke and Remi - 

The loyal Rook Lars - 

Nightingale Arsen, royal princess and instigator of all troubles (also the best character because I played her) - 

The also royal Zeke Jeong - 

The outsider, Remi Moretti (and her little friend.  Be sure to say "Hello" to him) - 

• By Oblong Yellow
      Hello folks! AngerSmash will be launching in Kickstarter on September 15, 2021 and you may now follow the project with this pre-launch link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncreatedspace/angersmash-a-game-making-fun-of-your-anger 

But before launching on Kickstarter, I wanted to get some pre-feedback on the game box design that we've come up so far. Please refer to the photo below. We'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much! 🙂 

(August 27) Edit: Just finished reading the guidelines, so far I think I might not be violating any rules, except for the gif photo that I've posted here which I've taken down and replaced with a non-moving png 🙂 If I did misunderstand the guidelines please let me know so that I don't do this again. Thank you so much! 

(August 26) Original:
      Hello folks! I'm not sure if this post is allowed and if it's not, I can remove it right away. 🙂 

Just wanted to ask for feedback on the box design of a game that I'm currently developing. Hoping to hear from y'all, most of you guys are pretty experienced in board/card games. Thanks so much! 🙂 

Gonna leave the Kickstarter project page link here as well as the Instagram link
      AngerSmash | A Game Making Fun of Your Anger
      https://www.instagram.com/howamiweirdgames/

• By Unit04
      Kemet: Blood and Sand is a reworking/second version of the popular game Kemet.  Set in Ancient Egypt, you gain powerful abilities and monsters by building pyramids of various colors.  Onyx/Black was first introduced in an expansion to the original game, but it is now part of the core game of Kemet.  

All the Onyx figures - 

Spear Clan Mercenaries - 

Sword Clan Mercenaries - 

Khnum's Sphinx - 

Griffin Sphinx - 

Amout, The Soul Devourer - 

• By Unit04
      Kemet: Blood and Sand is a reworking/second version of the popular game Kemet.  Set in Ancient Egypt, you gain powerful abilities and monsters by building pyramids of various colors.  White/Diamond was the last color that was in the original core game.  It is mainly focused on economic power, so there are only two creatures.  

Diamond duo - 

The Deep Desert Snake - 

The Mummy - 

• By Unit04
      Kemet: Blood and Sand is a reworking/second version of the popular game Kemet.  Set in Ancient Egypt, you gain powerful abilities and monsters by building pyramids of various colors.  If you work on you Sapphire pyramid, you can buy some of the creatures featured below (assuming your opponents don't grab them first).

The blue crew - 

Ancestral Elephant - 

The Sphinx - 

The (optional) Sandworm - 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)