• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is not the first set of bots I've painted, but I get to keep these.  They're a lot of fun with interchangeable arms and accessories.  

• By Iridil
      And here is a quick paint of one of the Bones V Brinewind pirates - he's an NPC known as Jacob the uneven - a sailor with vitiligo. Not too bad for a speedpaint.

• By Evilhalfling
      Fell in love with this one when I saw him in the VIP bag for reapercon 2016? 

delighted to get it with the Kickstarter. 
      so much fun to paint.   Was going to to just silver and purple- but the counterpoint of a crown golden horns really sold him as an emperor for me.

the xiii is a reference to the dragon empire of 13th age (which was a great RPG) 

would love C&C before submitting him for yearly contest.

• By Evilhalfling
      Painted as October trio for RCL 
      struggled a bit with the lower back spines, but you can’t really see them from these angles. 

• By Zloyduh
      Just in time for the season!
      I happened to be going through some sort of a creativity crisis.  I would start on a figure and almost right away stop feeling it.
      This guy seemed to shake me up quiet nicely.  Although, I did get tired at the end and rushed a few things.  But, as I remember, the profys recommend "paint more minis" as oppose to sitting over one for eternity trying to get it to perfection.