• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MojoBob
      This is Miguel Zavala's redesigned Umber Hulk, printed on my Mars Pro and painted with Vallejo acrylics.

It's a monster I haven't used much, if at all, in my own campaign, but my favourite character of old, Sir Fnord the Pretty Neat died of them twice, both times by having his head ripped clean off.
    • By Evilhalfling
      The term was introduced into evolutionary biology by L. A. Borradaile, who described it as "one of the many attempts of Nature to evolve a crab".  1916. 
       It is believed to have independently occurred 5 times. 

or a wizard did it. 

this was a 45min conversion at reapercon hobby hijinx tables. Made from an angel, drider and flail snail, painted as hermit crab. 

if I did another, it would be easier to paint the drider as a sea-elf instead of adding a new mini.   Not sure why I would want a second, but it was fun to make! 

• By Inarah
      I've been slowly (very slowly) working my way through some of the larger non-humanoid figures in my collection.  This one took me about  a year to complete, mostly because of the wings. I haven't figured out how to do the translucent effect yet, but I'm getting closer. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello there, here is my latest Dark Dwarf. 44139, Dark Dwarf Cleaver was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. This is the Bones Black version. Have a good Friday.

• By Inarah
      Love these little guys, they are so cute and evil looking at the same time.  This is the Bones version.  

I previously did two metal homonculi, who will be happy to have a new pack member. 

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)