• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      These were a fun little summer paint job.  I tried to show the mushrooms in their three stages of development, from young to mature.  

• By Inarah
      This is the bones version of 3761, and I think it has not made it into the store yet.  I painted it like a big orc, or like the title says, half-ogre/half-orc.  I don't normally paint blood, but this guy needed a little extra to emphasize how mean he is. 

• By Peithetairos
      I am happy to present my entry to the 18th quarterly contest. I worked hard to achieve a nice contrast, using texture, complimentary colours and value. Another focus was the cavern base and the water and splash effects. I am happy how he turned out, but comparing him to the top four trolls I also know that I need to push myself even more. I guess that is what it is all about. 

Given the metal version is NSFW I include some links that show him in his full glory.

Cave Troll Front

If you are interested in the painting process also check out my newest blog post. 

Cave Troll - More pics and painting info
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are more pictures of my entry in the 18th Quarterly Contest. This is 77704, Cave Troll sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated. A big thank you to Reaper for organizing this colorful contest and 54 times thank you to those who voted for my creature.

• By veoviscool12
      Overview

I'm working on a conversion for my partner's character in our Swords and Wizardry campaign. She's a half-elf rogue with red hair that dual-wields swords, but unfortunately Reaper doesn't sell an exact figure of that type. There are a couple of other figures that might have worked but we both really liked Lanelle's base, so I took on the task of converting her to wield two swords and carry a shield on her back.

The sword conversion wasn't too difficult; I bought three copies of Lanelle so I could take the sword from one and have a third as a back-up in case I messed something up. I carefully snipped off the sword, and used a pin vise to attach it. I used the baking soda and superglue combo to patch up a few small gaps. The shield was harvested from a 77024 goblin mini, and has a little pin in it which will attach to her back. I'm keeping them separate for now to ease painting.

The original figure; this is the backup.

The successful conversion; the red hair is stained from a previous attempted paint job that was removed with Simple Green.

You can see the gaps a little on this side, but they've very minor and I believe paint will help disguise it later.

There are no visible gaps on the outside.

The shield will be attached right in the center of of her back; if positioned correctly I think it'll
      just reach the sheath on her belt and give the illusion that the dagger is just hidden behind the shield.

The donor shield and unhappy goblin; I think this mini will make a nice battle-scarred goblin with a tragic past.