Question about RTB-Pro tips show

I was watching Ann's(?) show demonstrating painting the bronze golem.  She only got the base layer done, basically.  It doesn't look like any of the following shows were the finish to it, they are all on new models. 

Is that how the show is?  Is there someplace to go where the rest of the work on the figure is finished?  Twitch is just barely decipherable to me, but I didn't see any links to her personal website or anything like that.

As long as I'm posting in this forum, I really enjoyed the SKU-off from a while back.  It was way more interesting than it should be, I hope there's more in the future.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the stream from 7/16, then tune in for more.  Anne works on different models each day, and I think she has a 6 model rotation.  6 models so the same model doesn't com up on the same day each week.

This model should be coming up again soon, and she should be painting it to completion.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Seahawk said:

Is that how the show is?  Is there someplace to go where the rest of the work on the figure is finished?  Twitch is just barely decipherable to me, but I didn't see any links to her personal website or anything like that.

She streams weekdays at 11:30am Central US time.  As @Clearman says the figure schedule rotates so you have to wait/hunt around for the other episodes with the same figure.  It is easier to do that on the YouTube channel where back episodes are stored.  Twitch only shows you about 1 week of recent show.  https://www.youtube.com/user/ReaperMiniOfficial/videos  Search for "RTB Pro-Tips!"  Some of the titles used to be incorrect, I am not sure if that has been fixed, but you'll get most of them. 

Anne has a Patreon but since it is a commercial site I can't link to it.  It's frequently posted in the chat window on the Twitch streams, however.  There's also a channel in her name on the Reaper discord, https://discord.gg/reapermini

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed- I vastly prefer YouTube to Twitch (I also find Twitch confusing and difficult to navigate)

This sounds interesting though - now that I know you can check it out on YouTube, I think I just might have to!

• Like 1