Temple Ruins

Orsino

That is very very nice looking, would be blast to see it in person.

I've always wanted the $$$ version of Weathertop that came out durin FOTR but this blows that away.

BTW that mini get's around doesn't he, ha ha

Randy M

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is some incredibly impressive construction. The ground work is nice, though the blocky cliff sides do take away a [very] little bit from the piece. The only other issue is the upper levels of the building are a touch too "clean". Water pools, ivy, moss, bodies or bloodstains would make the upper areas more 'alive'.

Oh and Great photography too! Doingit outside really shows how lifelike the peice is.

Pretty much WOWZA! That's some seriously good terrain! Well done! On a side though, is there any chance of getting a close up of Oscar?? I don't recall ever seeing a painted version of this guy.

Great job, and a uber fantastic door prize! Certainly not something I'd be willing to part with easily.

I have a second version of ruined-temple ..somewhat assembled and as-yet-unpainted. At the moment it provides a strange otherworldly backdrop to the shelf that my Reven are stored on in the game room.

So... how many punchesintheface do you think I should reward Steve with for procrastinating its completion?