• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I've been slowly (very slowly) working my way through some of the larger non-humanoid figures in my collection.  This one took me about  a year to complete, mostly because of the wings. I haven't figured out how to do the translucent effect yet, but I'm getting closer. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello there, here is my latest Dark Dwarf. 44139, Dark Dwarf Cleaver was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. This is the Bones Black version. Have a good Friday.

• By Coffee Nerdery Beer
      Hi there all, I've decided to dive into the deep end with finally trying the scary world of OSL. 😄

Feel I've lost the plot on this ... so any advice on how to proceed with this would be greatly appreciated! (Having fun, though, despite not knowing what the hell I'm doing. 😁)

I'm including a "top down" view, which is where I'm most confuddled. That dark line down his arm which represents the shadow from the staff which sits between the source of light ... it just doesn't look right to me.  🤔

So, I'm all ears for suggestions on improvements!

• By Inarah
      Love these little guys, they are so cute and evil looking at the same time.  This is the Bones version.  

I previously did two metal homonculi, who will be happy to have a new pack member. 

• By Inarah
      Slowly working through the horde of plastic.  These guys are about the most boring things ever.  I freely admit to crappy basecoat, drybrush, and wash techniques to get these done as quickly as possible.  Enjoy: 

I even got crappy photos. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 4 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)