Siri's Bones 5 dragons

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'black' dragon does not fit together well, he has huge gaps after I finally got him together 

The front foot wouldn't fit into its slot so i will green stuff a rock there,and his tail and the parts of the tower have huge gaps that I am filling

PXL_20210729_211236004.jpg

PXL_20210729_211243925.jpg

PXL_20210729_211301993.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

23 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

The 'black' dragon does not fit together well, he has huge gaps after I finally got him together 

The front foot wouldn't fit into its slot so i will green stuff a rock there,and his tail and the parts of the tower have huge gaps that I am filling

I saw that on my Dragon in a quick test fit... I was thinking of heating a large bowl of water and soaking this monster in there to try and from fit it in/back together better. Did you try warming/heating in warm water and re-mold the dragon?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, golldan said:

I saw that on my Dragon in a quick test fit... I was thinking of heating a large bowl of water and soaking this monster in there to try and from fit it in/back together better. Did you try warming/heating in warm water and re-mold the dragon?

I did but I may not have done it for long enough. It didn't seem to help mine, you might have more luck hopefully ! 

Luckily I can just greenstuff and sculpt it 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mousekiller said:

This is coming out great!  Loving the coloration.

Thank you, I am very happy with how he is coming along

Just need to decide on the color of his bony bits. The horns, wing claws, nails. Looking online shows albino alligators with white nails, but albino antelope have brown horns

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Further progress on albino. He is difficult to photograph, he doesn't fit in my light box 

Next up is detailing the armor plating on his arms and legs, and some detail work on his face and belly scales 

Im still not completely happy with his scales, so they are going to get more work soon too to bring back in some of the yellow shading

I need to go back over his wings too

PXL_20210731_192041249.jpg

PXL_20210731_192054426.jpg

PXL_20210731_192111528.jpg

PXL_20210731_192103054.jpg

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 17