90's Space Marine Captain with Terminator Honours

Rickdraco

I thought it would be cool to show off an older model I painted, this one is a vintage Space Marine Captain, painted in the colours of my own Chapter, the Sons of Poseidon.

Comments and criticisms always wanted, let me know what you think! The model was painted using Army painter paints.

IMG_20210730_083610.thumb.jpg.b647b8384883db5c2751e4afcf002104.jpgIMG_20210730_083533.thumb.jpg.28d5696238cf38e4dcf0bf2fe39f419f.jpg

• Like 19

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Krassling said:

Oh yes. I remember that captain. Back in the days when Minis didnt look like christmas trees. 

You didnt Shoot the shoulder Pad with the Chapter Symbol. Let us know how a Poseidon looks.

Lamentably that is easier said than done as it it partially covered by the side vent of the power pack. I may however at a later point post my best painted Dreadnaught! It is also a 2nd edition metal dread!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rickdraco said:

Lamentably that is easier said than done as it it partially covered by the side vent of the power pack. I may however at a later point post my best painted Dreadnaught! It is also a 2nd edition metal dread!

I am Looking forward to this.

• Like 1