• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Wanted to have another crack at getting all my Warhammer Underworlds stuff painted up (I've got almost 200 to do now).
      Rather than doing them in big batches, which can get overwhelming and then go unfinished, I'm going to try and paint each team, starting with my Hedonites:-

A group of pleasure-seekers and obsessives brought together by a mysterious entity, the Hedonites endlessly pursue new extreme sensations and experiences when not carrying out tasks for their unknown leader.

From left to right we have Vasilios (Obsessive hunter), Despina (Thrill killer and Vasilios's sister), Polyxeni (Mistress of mirror magic), Leonidas (Broken soldier) and Dimos (Drug-addled mutant).

I'm starting with Poly:-

She's not an Underworlds mini, but she fits in with the set.
      Made a start on her skin (Rosy Flesh with a Flesh Wash), not looking forward to getting in under her fancy hat to paint her eyes.
    • By Admiral Apocalypse
      Hi everyone!!!

It has been launched yesterday Ancient Invader Ruins👽, my new kickstarter project based on miniature bases & deco props.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/admapocalypse/ancient-invader-ruins

The rest of ancient enigmatic buildings and relics left by bygones eras visitors  👽🛸 are the main elements of this new set of models now available as Physical Reward too!!! 🤯

What is included in the Core Set: 
      25 decorated miniature bases with 7 different sizes (pre-supported)
      6x25mm 6x32mm 4x40mm 3x50mm 4x65mm 80mm 120x92mm Bases have a full-cut on the underside to save resin

11 deco props (pre-supported) 

Unsupported models also included!!!

👉 In addition to the Core Set, the models included in my previous project 🏯 Lost Mage Tower 🧙‍♂️ are available as Add-ons!!! (digital reward only)

Don't forget to download the Freebie model on the main project page!!!

Thank you in advance for the interested and support

Cheers

The Admiral

YouCut_20220503_133741345.mp4
    • By Rat13
      On a recent trip to the former dollar store in my area I came across something that really gave me ideas. With just a quick glance I knew this would make a great base for a lot of builds and the $1.25 price point was just right.
      This Final Faction line really is the gift that just keeps giving. 

Assembly revealed just how big it is, it is intended for action figures after all, but this wasn't a deal breaker. It did however give me second thoughts on building a Gunwagon though as this would make for a very easy Trukk conversion, next time perhaps.

Grabbing some random junk from my collection I started immediately.

After just one build session I ended up with this. A pretty respectable start with minimal time investment.

Session two really brought it all together.
      Not too bad for such a small investment (both in terms of time and money). With just a few more details and a some magnets it'll be ready for primer. 
    • By planetmut
      I don't play Harlequins but thought these would be fun to paint. The usual diamond pattern is way beyond my freehanding skills, so I went a bit comic book with them.