Gatefall Tournament?

Envii

Hey guys!

I'm thinking of putting on a Gatefall tournament at ReaperCon and would like some feedback to see if there's interest in it.  The tournament would be an 8-bracket single elimination style and the winner gets a copy of the game with it's 7 amazing minis!  I'm thinking of having 5 hours slotted for the tournament but only people who advance in the bracket will need to stick around the whole time.  The game can usually be played in about an hour.  I would upload the rulebook beforehand so entrants can familiarize themselves with the rules ahead of time.  Who would be interested in participating in something like this?

Not Familiar with Gatefall?

Gatefall is a 2-player combat arena board game where a fantasy team is fighting a post-apocalyptic team.  Each character has unique stats and abilities that can be used to dominate your opponent.  The game contains a light deck-building element to determine how many action points you have available each turn and your character stats determine how many dice you roll when attacking or defending.

The thing that stands out in this game are the massive and beautifully sculpted figures.  They are very detailed and just a ton fun to paint!

Gatefall01.png

Gatefall02.png

• Like 1

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic