• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rubegon
      This is one of the Townsfolk from the Bones 4 core set, sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

I tried a couple of new things on this one.  I used clears (Magenta and Phthalo Blue) and Pure White to paint the dress, and the most complicated skin recipe I’ve ever used (3 Reaper and 3 S75 paints).  The face turned out pretty well, so I decided to try painting makeup for the first time - she’s a courtesan after all.  Also freehanded shoulder blades.

This is another mini that was meant to be a quick RCL paint job, but sort of grew legs.  In retrospect I wish I’d gotten the metal version - I couldn’t do much with that seal flipper of a hand 🤣

palette with skin colors (front 2 rows):

• By billeecats
      Darius, in blue robes. Quelle surprise. 

I'm quite pleased with his robes, and encouraged that I was able to lay down the gold trim on the finished robes without completely destroying them. 

Somewhere around the time I was painting the mouse I lost my patience, and it shows. But! I count any finished mini as a win 😅

• By billeecats
      Grim Reaper from the Bones 5 Core Set. 

First time trying a transparent glass effect (on the hourglass). The glow eyes didn't quite work out like I thought, and tips on how to fix those will be greatly appreciated. 

I also kinda meh'd my way through painting the integrated base, so I'd like to revisit him and give him a more complete base at some point. 

• By billeecats
      Basilisk from the Bones 5 Core Set.

I wanted to give him the classic green and gold coloring of the basilisks of lore, and I am happy with how he turned out.

Learning how to blend and layer is a continuous process of improvement for me, so tips and advice are welcome! 

• By billeecats
      Sethis the Mummy King from the Bones 4 set. This was a quick and dirty paint job to get a submission in for the July undead theme for RCL. This is also my first attempt at a simple NMM belt and lining. I still don't quite get where I should place the shadows and highlights, so I'll definitely appreciate tips and resources to learn how to do that. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)