Needed a dendus adept for esper genesis, since there's no minis for that I built one out of the head of Ko-dali, and the body of a bathalian mastermind. 

Wasn't sure how to get rid of the squid pet so I made it into a spell effect. 

283687966_PXL_20210730_1934454252.thumb.jpg.812ce0083b333f39006da14ef29f800a.jpg

1731929672_PXL_20210730_1935018632.thumb.jpg.077d762c255700c8ae0c99d956700971.jpg

471044451_PXL_20210730_1935097492.thumb.jpg.458f62e99b5b2bf8e6f11e5073b9b980.jpg

• Like 16
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

Interesting. I like the freehand effects a lot. 

thanks, I kind of dislike doing much in the way of basing materials so when I have an excuse to just paint on a flat base, I take it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Introducing the Ganorn, a full squad of 10 traditionally-sculpted resin miniatures in 28-32mm scale. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32mmscifidinos/32mm-resin-sci-fi-dinosaurs-introducing-the-ganorn?

• By Inarah
      Painted this guy waaay back in April.  Been a while since I did any show off threads...  Anyway, had fun making his carapace look shiny.  This was also a special needs Bathalian, coming to me with a missing tentacle. I was able to carve one out of some leftover sprue that I keep on hand for such emergencies. 

I'm looking forward to painting his friends. 

• By Rigel
      Dawn at St. Toad's Mere.
      The worshipers gather by the dolmen.
      With scroll and orb, bell and blade, chalice, keys, and tome. 

But what manner of worshipers are these, so pale and clammy? And why does that one's hand bend so?
      Is that...is that an arm, or something else?

Lo! a foul miracle! They have become as their unwholesome master, transmuted into a kind of glory through their dark rites. Some still retain hands, or things in the semblance of hands, the better to wield tools built by and for hands, but others have transcended or transgressed beyond even these. Soon they will renounce limbs and spines altogether, shed their robes and live to writhe and squirm beneath the mire with their lord forever. 

These are fantastic fellows--something about their eyeless fleshy heads makes them even more enigmatic and eerie than your average illithid. What are they up to? and what will their rituals bring upon the troubled earth?
      For all your eldritch cult needs. Could work as an alien species in a pinch. 

(The cultist with the dagger does not come with a bell; that's a repurposed earring back and pin.)

• By odinsgrandson
      Here are a couple great characters for Modiphius' Fallout miniatures game that I got to paint up.
      The first one is the Nukacola girl- sort of a pinup girl used in advertising for the brand, so she's wearing more makeup than most Fallout characters.
      The second is the alien. If you don't recognize him from the game, that probably means that you didn't explore his location yet.

• By Inarah
      A pair of speed painted 3d printed robots I completed during my 4th of July Paint Binge.  I found the GW Contrast paints to be very good at covering large smooth surfaces easily.  The red one was from a KS project by EC3D. (and yes, it's missing an arm) I am not sure where my husband found the other one, but maybe Thingaverse.  

• Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)