Home of the Grumpy Gnome… various on going projects you might find interesting

My wife and I have various tabletop gaming projects on the go. I am basically trying to play catch up after over 20 years out of the hobby, having spent those years focusing on PC gaming.

My latest update was just posted today…

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/2021/08/03/ogre-ogre-2/

An ogre, some corsairs and some scatter terrain plus some discussion of the tv shows Sweet Tooth and Knightfall. As always feedback, questions, suggestions and advice are welcome!

53E2F6FF-CF3C-43FF-82D9-546D4F6F889C.jpeg

A8569F94-688B-47C6-AA74-E1DCD25B6F5B.jpeg

• Like 10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This week’s update… with topics from Frostgrave to Blacklist Games miniatures and more.

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/2021/09/21/translucents-and-more/

As always feedback is most welcome! I would love to hear back from folks on here. Feedback on the blog is what prompted the model reworks I did and I think they look better for it.

1806E86D-3BF2-4425-9F2F-A4B7BE78B34E.jpeg

919E729B-D68D-405A-9E6B-0E4F47270244.jpeg

• Like 5

One of the downsides to the blog is the awkwardness of the commenting section…. So replies are very welcome here. I would enjoy getting feedback. Comments have helped me improve my figures.

And I hope you enjoy reading the blog. I have learned a lot about the hobby online and I hope to be returning the favor by sharing information with others.

Since I gave up Facebook the blog is where I open up about things, generally just related to the hobby but sometimes my thoughts do wander.

• Like 1

I hope you are able to come up with a good solution to keep your blog going, I'm a little late to the party but you have some really nice stuff there; I'm still slowly working my way through the early stuff.

You got some pretty good advice in some of the replies you received; I hope something works for you.

• Like 1

My review of Warlord Games and Northstar Figures Osprey Games Oathmark skeletons…

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/2021/11/07/review-skeletons-warlord-games-northstar-figures-oathmark/

… now that I have finished a few of each. 

TLDR: Good kits, I prefer the Oathmark but both are better when mixed together. 

056C1884-0E0D-4CFA-A96E-5F4D98256690.jpeg

02A45BA3-4BD2-4402-898B-4C4056AF01DE.jpeg

AAC2C9C8-56BF-4C44-A64E-B4D31E7845BF.jpeg

Edited by Grumpy Gnome
  • Like 4