2021 ReaperCon Forumite Bingo Signup

Pegazus

...mouse just checked the discord for the first time in a while. 

I may not be active in forums or discord much anymore, but people may still remember me?

If that's good enough, I wouldn't mind being on bingo. Forum name and avi are fine.

Edit: I plan to be there the whole time

Edited by Paradoxical Mouse
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Coffee Nerdery Beer said:

Can Con newbies get in on this (if it's not too late, of course)? I'll throw my pirate hat into the ring, if so. 

The name is Coffee.Nerdery.Beer ... and we'll be there from Wednesday evening until Sunday morning. Forum avatar is fine. 😁

Yup! Need all the warm bodies I can get. 

Speaking of which, I have come up with a contingency for unfilled boxes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!! 

Here's hoping that there's still time to get in.

Dr Bob

My Profile pic (Skull with Hat)

I'll be there Friday-Sun.

Yup. Been busy and have yet to make the cards. I do plan to make them today. But that depends on the mowing, and beekeeping, and a joke certificate, work emails, etc. But soon(tm)!

• Like 4

We're one short from having enough for a full board. Pending someone chiming in this evening, I will have to fill the remaining slot with a "filler" box. I'm thinking they have to talk to an artist on the row, go shopping at the vendors, or enter a mini into the contest. Might make all of those just to put in some variety, or not.

I've got an hour while I determine the card orders, then I'll be sick of working on them and will probably go make a popcorn machine door. So there's time yet to jump in but that clock is measured in hours.

Those of you who are on the cards will have a Thank You icon at the bottom of your post from me, in case you're worried you've been forgotten.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

We're one short from having enough for a full board. Pending someone chiming in this evening, I will have to fill the remaining slot with a "filler" box. I'm thinking they have to talk to an artist on the row, go shopping at the vendors, or enter a mini into the contest. Might make all of those just to put in some variety, or not.

I've got an hour while I determine the card orders, then I'll be sick of working on them and will probably go make a popcorn machine door. So there's time yet to jump in but that clock is measured in hours.

Those of you who are on the cards will have a Thank You icon at the bottom of your post from me, in case you're worried you've been forgotten.

I would highly recommend using "talk to an artist" as the filler box; a lot of the artists don't get many visitors. :) 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

I would highly recommend using "talk to an artist" as the filler box; a lot of the artists don't get many visitors. :) 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

42 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

That ^^^^^ is an excellent idea.

I'll definitely consider that. Since it's a bit scavenge-hunt-ery, I figured I could just leave it to the player. But... maybe that's good to fix it to a single task.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Oh oh oh oh oh!!! Am I too late?? I thought I already responded here! I'll be there all of the days, wearing my antlers!

Edit: I just saw the time. I think I'm too late. :down:

I just sat down to fill out the bingo cards. You'll replace the filler spot. You're in.

But anybody else? Sorry, cards are done!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2