2021 ReaperCon Forumite Bingo Signup

Pegazus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope I won't be a problem! Lady C had to get tested for Covid today. We won't know anything until tomorrow or possibly Thursday. Obviously if she is positive, my attendance is gone. Prayers are appreciated!

• Sad 6

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

I really hope I won't be a problem! Lady C had to get tested for Covid today. We won't know anything until tomorrow or possibly Thursday. Obviously if she is positive, my attendance is gone. Prayers are appreciated!

Well, at the rate I'm working, I won't be printing any cards out until later this week. Keep us informed and I'll hold out as long as I can.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Okay, seriously, last call! Had a cancellation through no fault of their own, so I do have an immediate need/spot for one more signup. Should I not get one by dinner, Visit with an Artist will take that position. 

I didn't sign up this time because I'll be there for Friday/Saturday/Sunday, but not on Thursday. (And I take a lot of classes, so I'm notoriously hard to find. ::D: But I did always give out foil-covered Bold's Gold chocolate to people who find me!)

But if you have a spot to fill, I'd be happy to participate! Forum name + avatar is fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bold said:

I didn't sign up this time because I'll be there for Friday/Saturday/Sunday, but not on Thursday. (And I take a lot of classes, so I'm notoriously hard to find. ::D: But I did always give out foil-covered Bold's Gold chocolate to people who find me!)

But if you have a spot to fill, I'd be happy to participate! Forum name + avatar is fine.

Per my rules, if someone needs you for bingo on Thursday, you simply become a free square, so not a problem. As for the rest of the con, what good is a easy ribbon? They need to work for it!

Cards have now been generated to a pdf file. I will get them printed tomorrow. Thank you all very much for volunteering!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I found him the first time by finding someone who didn't look busy and did look friendly and saying, 'hey, do you know Pegazus?' 

It is very much more likely they will be able to point you if they have a bingo sheet already. 

Clots tend to form around someone with a sheet; if all else fails, look for one of those. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Coffee Nerdery Beer said:

Hmmm, as a complete and total newb, I just need to figure out how to locate @Pegazus first.☝️😂

I think the plan, as approved by TWIW, is to be in the main hall most of the day painting. Sorta. She’s got two $25 Reaper certificates to spend (what’s mine is hers, and what’s her’s is hers) and she wants to get some mouslings. Plus the other vendors. 

I have my forum name on my con badge, comically misaligned in very large black with blue-silver letters. Completely and 100% intention, I guarantee.

But, to make it easier, I have chosen my red Deadpooh tee for today. Not a typo. P O O H.

• Like 5

Have yet to meet @Yeti13, @ragados, @Coffee Nerdery Beer, and @Fruggs yet, but I see Raggy is captive on artist row. So I know where to point to. And I’m pretty sure I’ve seen @SamuraiJack but haven’t talked yet. 

Today’s shirt is a red Farnswoth Garage tee (spaceship from Futurama) if anybody needs to find me. I have breakfast, a small amount of painting and basing, then to put in my entries. Then a 1pm class and a trip to Daiso and a sushi place. Probably going to be wandering around the con from then on. 

• Like 5